Awards
Credits
Nintendo $20 EShop
Nintendo $20 EShop
Mature Board Viewing
PSN Gift Card $20
PSN Gift Card $20
Teased for a 2021 :

To point it out, the Switch is in the same gen as PS5 and Xbox Series X.

Switch's technical fidelity is too way below the Ps5 and Xbox SeX or Xbox SeS to call it the same gen imo. To me switch is like a pro version of the Wii-U or what a Wii-U should have been. So same gen as Ps4 and Xbox One.

Switch's technical fidelity is too way below the Ps5 and Xbox SeX or Xbox SeS to call it the same gen imo. To me switch is like a pro version of the Wii-U or what a Wii-U should have been. So same gen as Ps4 and Xbox One.

It's still was Nintendo's next system, so it makes it in the same gen as PS5 and Xbox Series X. Plus Nintendo has been going under powered since the gamecube era.

It's still was Nintendo's next system, so it makes it in the same gen as PS5 and Xbox Series X. Plus Nintendo has been going under powered since the gamecube era.

The difference in power/raw tech is just too much this time to be called in the same gen as PS5 and Xbox Series X. Ps4 Pro and Xbox One X also made after Ps4 and Xbox one and they were still in the same gen. Also Nintendo themselves called it in the same gen as Ps4 and XOne:

My opinion won't change on that, the Switch is in the same gen as PS4 and Xone Full Stop.

Last edited:
God of war series have been one of the best action RPG games around which is compatible for most of the video game consoles or devices. I've only played the edition I, II only.

Back