Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Nintendo $20 EShop
Nintendo $20 EShop
Mature Board Viewing
PSN Gift Card $20
PSN Gift Card $20
Soon, you’ll be able to play your favorite games from GOG on multiple devices of your choice. We’re teaming up with Amazon Luna cloud gaming service to give you even more ways of enjoying your titles, while still keeping our mission of DRM-free gaming
we’re bringing new ways to enjoy your games on multiple devices. Whether your current gaming rig isn’t powerful enough to handle the latest release, you’re often away from home and still want to play, or you just sometimes want to change your environment while keeping playing – Luna is the perfect solution in all those scenarios.

Devices that you already own (PCs, smart phones, tablets, Fire TV devices and smart TVs) can become your gaming devices, and Luna also supports peripherals that you already own, such as Xbox One and PlayStation 4 controllers, and mouse + keyboard.

Luna also offers its own Luna Controller, which makes it even easier to seamlessly transition your game from one screen to the next.

Now that’s the best part. On Luna you’ll be able to play every game that you already own on GOG (and that is also available on Luna). There’s absolutely no requirement to purchase anything twice – you bought it once on our platform so it’s always yours, as always.

Moreover, it works both ways. You’ll be able to buy games that are available on GOG via Luna’s client and they will go straight into your GOG library.

In other words, buying games on GOG (directly on our service or via Luna) will give you the best of both worlds – enjoying them on Luna’s cloud gaming service, as well as via offline installers or GOG GALAXY. All your DRM-free benefits of owning games on GOG will still be there, you’ll just have more ways to play your favorite titles.

And of course features of GOG GALAXY such as cloud saves and achievements will still work when playing on Luna – don’t worry about splitting your progress.

Stay tuned, as we’ll share more updates about our collaboration in the future, and be sure that whether you enjoy timeless classics or modern hits, you’ll find such GOG titles on Luna soon!

Discover new ways of playing and have a great one!

I hope there won't be a lot of slowdown problems streaming GOG games.

I wonder how popular would GOG game streaming will become on Amazon Luna.

Cloud stuff I'm not too keen on. I wonder if Luna has found more of an audience than Stadia.

I think it's a good thing, why not be able to play your GOG games on could gaming. That way if your PC is not the best, and you want to play a new AAA you still will be able to play it with good graphics.

This is nice to see. The reason I use GeForce now is due to it is based on games I own via Steam and Xbox, so it is my preferred route over getting the games they allow. Sadly, my GOG library is around 4 games, so it isn't going to win me over to Luna.

Back