Good evening people, this is Daizo Dee Von...

Daizo Dee Von

Awards
Credits
Hey, so since I had been invited to test a hack from this site, I might as well join the community for the next little while. I'm a 17 year old Canadian teenager who is an SMW Hacker from SMW Central, as well as the owner of my own site called EvilDaizo Productions. I'm known for creating hacks like "P-switch" and the more well known "100 Rooms of Enemies", but I also do let's plays on YouTube and a bit of Minecraft. I'm also a decent pixel artist, music composer, and story writer for those who are curious. I've been on the scene for the past 5 years (man, time flies).

This is DDV, and it's never a "good bye", it's always a "see you later".

Very good intro there. Welcome to the site. Most of us here have known each other for a very long time through a string of prior sites. You seem to have some pretty cool stuff under your belt for being so young. That's pretty neat. You're a pixel artist? That's awesome. Got a twitter or art blog I can check you out on? I dabble in some (meh quality) art myself and get easily inspired by looking at other people's work.

TLDR: Welcome. give the other time to reply, it's kinda slow recently. Artists are A-ok in my book.

Welcome to the site. Stay awhile and maybe we can think about how you'll help us with some work?

Very good intro there. Welcome to the site. Most of us here have known each other for a very long time through a string of prior sites. You seem to have some pretty cool stuff under your belt for being so young. That's pretty neat. You're a pixel artist? That's awesome. Got a twitter or art blog I can check you out on? I dabble in some (meh quality) art myself and get easily inspired by looking at other people's work.

TLDR: Welcome. give the other time to reply, it's kinda slow recently. Artists are A-ok in my book.
I do have a twitter, although I never really post anything on there really. When I grow into a more successful user on YouTube, I may use it a lot more often. If you are curious, it's basically the exact name as what I'm using here, but with no spaces (@DaizoDeeVon). Skype is the same also, but I'm way more active there.

Plus I usually stick with 16-bit pixel art for my stuff, although if you want to see my latest work, I did submit a graphics contest entry a day ago back at SMWC:
http://smwc.me/1237904
The contest is over, and there are way more people that are more experienced then I, but I do take a dab at the scene. Really, I'm more of the "Behind the Scenes" person in terms of graphics designing, and I'm not 100% familiar with all the artistic terms.

But yeah, you seem like a nice guy in my book. I'm sure we'll talk again soon.

Welcome to the site. Stay awhile and maybe we can think about how you'll help us with some work?
I'm quite the busy fellow in terms of projects, but maybe I'll touch apon a few things if absolutely needed. I've got a lot of stuff to do, as my Grade 12 year is just around the corner, my YouTube Channel is finally getting an official schedule (Tuesdays and Thursdays), and my SMW Hacking Projects and collaborations are there to keep me more busy. Still though, I'm a truck when it comes to being busy; nothing stops me from taking another minor task. Right now I'm going to be testing CM30's "Mario's Nightmare Quest", which is a honor considering what I've been hearing recently about it.

But yeah, still getting used to the XenForo's Forum Software that this site is using, since I've stuck with SMWC's Layout for so long. Heh.

Welcome to Gaming Reinvented Daizo! Yeah, it's a pretty different forum compared to the likes of SMW Central and that's not only because it's a XenForo site. We significantly modified it to make it more minimalistic too, so it doesn't really feel like your standard gaming forum in a lot of ways.

But yeah, enjoy the site! And good luck with your future projects too!

Back