Master of Fire & Ice!
Staff member
Administrator
Manager
Lottery Manager
Awards
Credits
And let me tell you: If I had to pay $70 for this,
THEN THIS BETTER BE THE BEST GOSH DANG GAME I EVER PLAYED!!!!!!!!

In Japan the price is $60.

And let me tell you: If I had to pay $70 for this,
THEN THIS BETTER BE THE BEST GOSH DANG GAME I EVER PLAYED!!!!!!!!
Almost 12 hours and no update, must be money well spent! I can’t bring myself to pay full price for any games, but I am amazed at the sheer audacity of Nintendo to bump up game prices when you know their development cost isn’t close to other AAA developers.

It's really good!
I love the Fuse ability, I can't wait to make all kinds of different weapons! I also love the recipe book too! There are over 200 recipes to unlock! And Korok Seeds are back... but there are opportunities to get at least 2 at a time!

It is worth $70!

Nintendo really does need to bring up the quality on pokemon games.
Nintendo can provide some support, but the trifecta of companies that own Pokémon need to come together and agree that each generation needs a little more time in the oven. Either they give it more time, or Game Freak needs to expand its development team.

Nintendo can provide some support, but the trifecta of companies that own Pokémon need to come together and agree that each generation needs a little more time in the oven. Either they give it more time, or Game Freak needs to expand its development team.

Nah, Nintendo can bring down the boot and demand better quality, granted this does risk the Pokémon games to jump to a different console, but that's not going to do the struggling development any better.

Back