Gotham City Impostors Review

Marc

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Y90VC.jpg

Steam decided to give away a free copy of Gotham City Impostors for free so I decided to try the game out.

What really got me interested in the game was its trailer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GTBgZybSLGg

If you're a fan of FPS and Batman games, this looks like the perfect combination, right? Wrong!
The training gameplay at the start was alright however its online gameplay is terrible. Why? - you might ask...

...because you have to whack your enemy multiple times with a high powered gun multiple times before considering them as "dead".
For the newbies it will/might be difficult, you might end up rage quitting after seeing how annoying it is and after uninstall the game like myself.

I like the idea of the game, the weaponry and some extras on the map however the "gun play" should have been improved before releasing the game.

yep. QFT... XDD
Y90VC.jpg

Steam decided to give away a free copy of Gotham City Impostors for free so I decided to try the game out.

What really got me interested in the game was its trailer:

If you're a fan of FPS and Batman games, this looks like the perfect combination, right? Wrong!
The training gameplay at the start was alright however its online gameplay is terrible. Why? - you might ask...

...because you have to whack your enemy multiple times with a high powered gun multiple times before considering them as "dead".
For the newbies it will/might be difficult, you might end up rage quitting after seeing how annoying it is and after uninstall the game like myself.

I like the idea of the game, the weaponry and some extras on the map however the "gun play" should have been improved before releasing the game.

Back