Grand Theft Auto V

Adam

Awards
Credits
Firstly, how is there not a topic about this? Anyway....

Really love this game every since I bought in from day one of release. The graphics are amazing and even though I have completed it now quite quickly, I hope rockstart announce new game updates as that would be great :grin:

I love this game as well, I'm about 70% complete with the game. I have to play some more but I had doing the racing missions as I'm not too good at racing on the game. I can't wait to beat the game though. I got the game on the second day it came out.

I have it for the PS3.  I've finished it, the story that is, I definitely haven't done it 100% but I enjoyed it a lot.  I love Trevor.  

I just love Grand Theft Auto V. I am at the moment just banging out GTA Online which has to be the best multiplayer game ever! What ranks are you guys?

Grand theft Auto 5 is one if not the best open world game that I have played in a very long time. The game is so exciting and the graphics are of the chain. The amount of detail that went into this game is unbelievable. I really enjoy the game and I have finished it already but I still go back and play the mission that I really enjoyed in the game.

I got this game when it was released, and believe or not I have not finished it yet because other games and studies got in the way.... :p But I now have the time to start playing it again, I have missed so many updates , the game will feel like new to me again.

I enjoy the game, although I can't really get the hang of the online aspect of it. I play through the story whenever I fancy a change from the regular games I play, although I'm probably only about 30% done with the game. I have tried the online mode with friends but I just don't get the hang of it - there's way too many different modes, I find it hard to start or join a specific mode and when I just sit in the general play games people just RPG me and sniper me the second I spawn, no matter where. :p

It's a great game, though!

Yeah  I dont really like the online mode of the game it is really boring if you ask me. Maybe I have not had enough time playing the game online but from what  I have played I think that it is really not that fun to play so I rather play in the single player mode.

gamerboy said:
Yeah  I dont really like the online mode of the game it is really boring if you ask me. Maybe I have not had enough time playing the game online but from what  I have played I think that it is really not that fun to play so I rather play in the single player mode.
Yep, that's exactly how I feel. I just find there's no fun in it. Maybe it'd be better if I was playing online more frequently with friends, and then maybe they'd be able to teach me the basics of how to actually play online too, but still... right now I'm more than happy with the story mode and since I haven't completed it yet I'm sure I'll be on it for a while to come!

Adam said:
Firstly, how is there not a topic about this? Anyway....

Really love this game every since I bought in from day one of release. The graphics are amazing and even though I have completed it now quite quickly, I hope rockstart announce new game updates as that would be great :grin:
I'm guessing that more updates, improved graphics and possible new content will be added once GTA V gets released for XBOX One and PC. And they better improve things, GTA 4 had some spectacular graphics mods on PC, just imagine the potential of V. I have yet to play it and for now I'm waiting for the re-release.

This was by far my favorite part of GTA V... 

Michael: “…You are what hipsters aspire to be. You, Trevor, are the proto-hipster.”
Trevor: “I don’t know what you’re talking about. I don’t agree with what you’re saying. You’re     talking bullshit and you’re trying to wind me up. But I’m very, very angry and I want this conversation to stop right away.”
Michael: “Hipster.”
Trevor: “F*ck you! F*ck you, Michael! Say it again!”
Michael: “I’ve made my point. I’m not a sadist.” 

This is why I enjoyed this game so much. Even when all you were doing was driving around between missions you had this hilarious and terrific dialogue. It really sent the game from good to amazing for me.

GTA was the last game I bought for the 360 before I got my Xbox One and I loved it. I've always been a fan of GTA, and have been playing it since GTA 3. Between the crude humor, missions, and online play I think that it was a huge game for Rockstar and doesn't receive all the credit it deserves. A lot of people bash the game just because the online did, and still does, have a lot of issues, but I don't think it should be judged solely on that. I still play it!

I agree with Klasens and McDoooobz. Although, in my words, I would say that I just plain love everything about the game! It was one of the first games I bought as soon as I got my Xbox, and now it's nearly all that I play. Lately Rockstar has been releasing new updates for the game nearly every month, which is all the better! My friends and I are constantly screaming with laughter at all the crazy things you can do in the game. It's definitely one of my number ones! 

Back