Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Hey you! Yeah you, you still haven't bought GTA yet have you? Rockstar knows this and they want you.

Rockstar announced Grand Theft Auto V: Premium Online Edition today which will be available on Steam, Xbox One and PS4 systems. This will have the full GTA V package (including the single player game and a fully-updated GTA Online) and a Criminal Enterprise Starter Pack bonus as well as Starter Pack which gives GTA Online players weapons, properties, and vehicles as well $1,000,000 of in-game currency - a total of $10,000,000 of in-game item value.

The Premium Online Edition costs $79.99 USD / £59.99 / $99.95 AUD for a physical Xbox One or PS4 version or $84.99 USD / £67.99 / $110.34 AUD on Steam.

This pack contains nothing new for current players, but can draw in the stragglers.

I hate what Rockstar have become. They used to be my favourite developers but ruined GTA Online with their microtransactions

A lot of companies got rich quick with a big deal then they got lazy and now they are gone. Rockstar is heading in that direction for sure.

unless they funnel all that money into an impressive GTA 6.

I think GTA 6 is most likely still being made, or already made, and Rockstar is waiting for the right time to release it like during the Christmas holiday or after E3.

nah, it would still have to be in production. I think it took like 3-5 years to make GTA 5.

I think GTA 6 may have to remake parts of the game to attract younger gamers.

I think GTA 6 may have to add more modes and levels for younger gamers who seem more interested in Battle Royale type games like Fortnite and PUBG.

Hopefully, the anti-gun protests in the US won't force GTA 6 to remove the more powerful guns like machine guns from the game, or make the game less realistic.

I think GTA 6 may have to remake parts of the game to attract younger gamers.

I think GTA 6 may have to add more modes and levels for younger gamers who seem more interested in Battle Royale type games like Fortnite and PUBG.

Hopefully, the anti-gun protests in the US won't force GTA 6 to remove the more powerful guns like machine guns from the game, or make the game less realistic.

given GTA 5's popularity, they just need to make something just as addicting.

Back