Ash

Avid Gamer
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Steal More
Mature Board Viewing
Username Style
GTA Online is currently my favourite game. I had actually spent a few years away from the game but recently got back into it after Rockstar and Sony started giving out a million GTA$ out to PS Plus members every month. I know a lot of people like to complain about how it feels like a grind but it is honestly not too bad. With a few good investments in certain businesses, you can make enough to get whatever you want within just a few days.

As a pc user hope GTA will be on GeForce Now sad thing is no news about it :(

I don't think it will return since Rockstar wants to encourage sales of the game from their own launcher. And GeForce requires you to have GTA V on Steam.

I don't think it will return since Rockstar wants to encourage sales of the game from their own launcher. And GeForce requires you to have GTA V on Steam.
I'm sure you can select on what system you can play then either epic or steam

For GeForce Now, games have to be bought on Steam since that it is the only platform that they stream games from. It would be nice though to have Epic Games and the Rockstar launcher support one day.

Ah, nice. You learn something new every day :grin:. I guess I should probably start thinking of getting the monthly free games from Epic Games then if some of them work with GeForce Now

Just search the game if it's available in different systems it just shows up likeIMG_20200905_000152.jpg

I still can't believe that you haven't played Grand Theft Auto V yet. It was one of the biggest releases when it came out both for old-gen and current-gen. It's a shame you missed out on it when it was free on the Epic Games store

I spent hours online also, but not as much as GTA roleplaying with over 1500 hours on FiveM. But nowadays I do not do much of that anymore. Lost track with what's been on going in GTA online. Yet 2 weeks ago I went online to spin the wheel to try and win a car and came out with money

It took me a little while to get used to everything as well after a long time away from the game. In summary, just get a MK2 for around 2 million and you will be fine in the game. I love the wheel spin thing. I've won about 3 of the cars that have featured on it.

Back