Multi GTA Trilogy (Remastered) Announced

Let's see how the remastered type will look like. Will it be something about the trio combination at same time? Or, we'll simply pick one after the other and play?

I'm not sure, to be honest. I think it's just sold as a bundle so the games will still be separate.

Looking forward for it kek

Hopefully, it would be re-made to look good on HD TVs and 4K TVs. It is nice that there are more older GTA games being re-made for people who never got a chance to play them.

A lot of people seem to have high hopes for major graphical changes. Seems like a lot of people may be left disappointed when we do get some gameplay

I don't really get it.. :anguished: These remasters are the versions that we probably should have had on the PS4 to start with, instead of the almost direct PS2 ports.

When they announced these 'new' versions, I was hopeful of complete reworks using the GTA 5 engine.. This just feels like a money grab.

I don't really get it.. :anguished: These remasters are the versions that we probably should have had on the PS4 to start with, instead of the almost direct PS2 ports.

When they announced these 'new' versions, I was hopeful of complete reworks using the GTA 5 engine.. This just feels like a money grab.
A lot of people are still hoping for this. But I guess the release being announced for the Switch as well puts that rumour to bed. Seems like Rockstar only care about making money now :(

The trailer is out with some gameplay comparison shots. I'm pretty excited actually because they've done a pretty decent job with the remaster.

To be fair, I think it would be a bit weird if they updated it too much because the old vibe from the games would be missing them. I think they did enough for it to not be considered as just a cash grab.

The trilogy edition will be superfluous indeed. We are still anticipating the release of GTA 6 which is keeping us at suspense.

Don't expect it for a long time. There is a reason why they're releasing this trilogy and a remastered version of 5. It's to keep us going for a few more years until 6 comes out

Back