Guardians of the Galaxy

Dark Young Link

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Has anyone else seen this yet? IMO it's the best Marvel movie I've seen. Though I haven't seen Iron Man 1-3, The Incredible Hulk, Captain America, or The Avengers. However it is better than Thor and Thor 2. It's also better than the original Hulk movie and the Spider Man trilogy with Toby Maguire.

Anyway, I'm super excited for GotG 2. What do you guys think?

I'm trying to keep this as spoiler free as possible.

To the Hulk and Spider-Man series, probably Guardians of the Galaxy is better, although I've been loving the Wolverine series. I recommend watching Iron Man , Captain America and the Avengers and go back on your opinion, might change it.

Although, I haven't seen GotG just yet, i'll most likely will soon.

To the Hulk and Spider-Man series, probably Guardians of the Galaxy is better, although I've been loving the Wolverine series. I recommend watching Iron Man , Captain America and the Avengers and go back on your opinion, might change it.

Although, I haven't seen GotG just yet, i'll most likely will soon.

Ever since I found out Marvel connected all the movies to make the Avengers, I've wanted to see them all. I only wanted to see the Avengers, but everyone says watch all the others first.

I've seen the Guardians of the Galaxy, it was great!

What's strange about it is it's somewhat like my story that I've been working on for some years, which has a somewhat similar character cast and power source.

Guardians of the Galaxy was an amazing film. Loved the characters, loved the humour (especially the somewhat random use of pop songs in all the most inappropriate places, like a deserted planet, or that prison, or as the big bad was about to destroy the planet) and damn, the prison escape bit in general was awesome. As was the bit at the end with the 'if I like someone's property and take it, is that illegal?' or 'if someone really annoys me and I rip out of his spine, is that illegal?' questions.

Yeah, pretty awesome I'd say.

Yeah, the humor was spot on this time around, not just meant to get a chuckle out of over zealous nerds. I like Guardians and Captain America 2 the most out of all the Marvel movies.

Guardians of the Galaxy was an amazing film. Loved the characters, loved the humour (especially the somewhat random use of pop songs in all the most inappropriate places, like a deserted planet, or that prison, or as the big bad was about to destroy the planet) and damn, the prison escape bit in general was awesome. As was the bit at the end with the 'if I like someone's property and take it, is that illegal?' or 'if someone really annoys me and I rip out of his spine, is that illegal?' questions.

Yeah, pretty awesome I'd say.

I absolutely loved the soundtrack. It was right up my musical alley.

The humor was the best part. I laughed a lot. Though it had its sad moments too.

By the end of the movie I was like, "This can't be it... There has to be more." I mean sequels are fine, but I like surprise sequels more than "We want money so there's going to be an obvious sequel." Though I'm not complaining. I'm too exciting.

It was good, not mind-blowingly amazing as everyone was making it out to be. I liked Cap 2 better out of the other Marvel movies that came out this year.

I honestly liked DBZ: Battle of Gods better than GotG, but it's all subjective.

Well you don't have to, but is recommended because, and I believe they reference some from their own individual movie. :p but I think you'll still enjoy it even without seeing the movies just having the general concept of them is just enough.

I saw GoTG a few weeks ago and thought it was great my only complaint would be the predictable plot

Last edited by a moderator:
Back