Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
1636798244544.png

Italian luxury fashion house Gucci will soon sell a small crop customized Xbox Series X consoles (plus accoutrements) for $10,000 USD.

That price tag includes more than just an Xbox Series X, which typically sells for $499 (well, when stock is available). For one, it’s somewhat snazzier than the typical matte black offering. Gucci’s features a laser-engraved pattern that, to quote from the marketing copy, is “an evolution of the original Gucci Rhombi design from the ‘30s [in which] the GG pattern becomes a wordplay—not only representing Guccio Gucci’s initials but also the gaming phrase ‘Good Game.’”

It also comes with two Xbox controllers, both in retail-edition matte black save for a patented Gucci stripe down the left grip.

View attachment 2361

Italian luxury fashion house Gucci will soon sell a small crop customized Xbox Series X consoles (plus accoutrements) for $10,000 USD.

That price tag includes more than just an Xbox Series X, which typically sells for $499 (well, when stock is available). For one, it’s somewhat snazzier than the typical matte black offering. Gucci’s features a laser-engraved pattern that, to quote from the marketing copy, is “an evolution of the original Gucci Rhombi design from the ‘30s [in which] the GG pattern becomes a wordplay—not only representing Guccio Gucci’s initials but also the gaming phrase ‘Good Game.’”

It also comes with two Xbox controllers, both in retail-edition matte black save for a patented Gucci stripe down the left grip.
I understand that they’re a super premium fashion brand but $10K for something they only paid $2K at the most to make is crazy :O

I do love their controller design. Simple but classy. Definitely not something I would throw my money at unless I was a multi-millionaire.

I feel Gucci Xbox Series X is very expensive. But, I feel some buyers will buy Gucci Xbox Series X because it comes with the Gucci style suitcase box which is a status symbol for the ultra rich.

The controller design looks nice.

Sounds like a collector's item that would never get used. I could see someone even fixing it and putting the video on Youtube like a lot of other consoles. Maybe just the casings would be worth a good chunk on the aftermarket and then just get replacement parts to make it not of the thieves kind.

Sounds like a collector's item that would never get used. I could see someone even fixing it and putting the video on Youtube like a lot of other consoles. Maybe just the casings would be worth a good chunk on the aftermarket and then just get replacement parts to make it not of the thieves kind.

certinally become a family heirloom.

Back