Guess the song

Yoshifan

Awards
Credits
*note The point of this topic is to make people have a fun time when board. so heres how you play.

ok so someone posts a line from the song the person below posts what song they think it is and posts a real line from a new song that has not been posted on the page yet. it doesnt matter if you get it right or wrong

example person one: i throw my hands up in the air sometimes
Person 2: dynomite
when i walk on the spot this is what i see every one stops and stairs at me

person 3: ect.

ill start

if you like it you should of put a ring on it

Party Rock Anthem (LMFAO)
"So what we get drunk"

Last edited by a moderator:
Woah, hold on, I know I never made the game, but it's much better, if the person ONLY types a new line, if they get it correct (or at least gives an answer).

Posting "I don't know" shouldn't be followed by another line.

Also, to clear things up...
"So what we get drunk?" is from Young, Wild & Free by Wiz Khalifa
"Hi Billy Mays Here" is from any piece of shit that Billy Mays has said... and therefore, isn't even from a song <_<

As for the last one, it's from Just Dance by Lady Gaga

OK, here's one a lot of you have probably heard of... *ahem*

Vi undrar är ni redo att vara med
Armarna upp nu ska ni få se

...what?
Here's one:
「完全感覚Dreamer」がボクの名さ

Woah, hold on, I know I never made the game, but it's much better, if the person ONLY types a new line, if they get it correct (or at least gives an answer).

"Hi Billy Mays Here" is from any piece of shit that Billy Mays has said... and therefore, isn't even from a song <_<

TheUltimateKoopa's wasn't in English, but anyways, it says ""Kanzen Kankaku dreamer" ga boku no na sa," which means ""Perfect Sense Dreamer" is my name" and it's from 完全感覚Dreamer (Kanzen Kankaku Dreamer-Perfect Sense Dreamer) by ONE OK ROCK.

TheUltimateKoopa's wasn't in English, but anyways, it says ""Kanzen Kankaku dreamer" ga boku no na sa," which means ""Perfect Sense Dreamer" is my name" and it's from 完全感覚Dreamer (Kanzen Kankaku Dreamer-Perfect Sense Dreamer) by ONE OK ROCK.
Why would you expect a forum full of people who are American and British to understand a very obscene japanese song lyric?
Atleast SOME PEOPLE here speak different languages, but nobody i've seen in Japanese. (I admit, i don't know any language other than english.)
Anyway, on topic.
"I'm gonna move and stay one step ahead!"

This is just stupid.

Do NOT post any lines, until you get the last one correct!

As for what MY lyrics are:
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wsn14K7Kjxc[/media]

You know you COULD have just been less of a bunch of fucking retarded cunts, and simply typed those Swedish lyrics in Google.

Look what happens:
https://www.google.co.uk/#hl=en&sugexp=frgbld&gs_nf=1&cp=61&gs_id=2&xhr=t&q=Vi+undrar+%C3%A4r+ni+redo+att+vara+med+Armarna+upp+nu+ska+ni+f%C3%A5+se&pf=p&output=search&sclient=psy-ab&oq=Vi+undrar+%C3%A4r+ni+redo+att+vara+med+Armarna+upp+nu+ska+ni+f%C3%A5+se&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&gs_l=&pbx=1&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&fp=37b244dfe41e981b&biw=1920&bih=979

SOMEONE's being an asshole *coughTheUltimateKoopacough* sorry, I had to cough.
Anyways, "summer has come and passed, the innocent can never last"

Omega's one is VERY familiar.... and Skymin's is cl... wait, where did Dark Pit go?

Anyway, Skymin's is obviously.... Escape from the City.... which is sung by er.... um..... the guy who sings it...?

Just for the record, I'm sure it's innocence, not innocent... it makes more sense, that the innocence can never last...

I'm going to not Google the lyrics, and just try and see if it comes to me... while leaving this unposted, then the answer will appear below this line... also I might ask people (IRL).... so.... after 5 minutes nothing...

I can confirm that I DEFINITELY know the words, "Summer has come and passed, the innocent/innocence can ever last"....

DARN IT! MUST... NOT.... USE... GOOGLE!

Wait.... it's a long shot but um..... somehow this sounds completely the wrong answer but... Pokemon TV opening theme, like the original old one.... the "Gotta Catch 'Em All" one, where "I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was", etc?

Somehow that sounds wrong, ... you know where something sounds wrong, but then turns out to be right???

If it's not that old Pokemon TV opening theme thingy.... then um.... I dunno.

Also, I didn't use Google! (Seriously).......

Ah to heck, I just used Google.

And yep, it is "innocent", and... yes, I know the song... but I haven't heard it since well... when it came out, pretty much...

The band and song isn't exactly my type... I'm more of a mainstream house/dance trance hardcore techno guy....

That's who I meant, when I said, it's not my type...

Also um... Always by Erasure (an English synthpop duo)?:
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWqJTKdznaM&ob=av2n[/media]

I'm assuming if it wasn't on that flash thingy on Adult Swim, you'd never have heard of it, right?
I say that, because mostly hardly any Americans know anything about British synthpop groups, unless they're turned into memes. I bet Never Gonna Give You Up is mostly only known because of RickRolling to most non-British internet users. Like Surfin' Bird. Most people never heard of it, until Family Guy, even though it's 49 years old.

Back