Guide

WitchAssassin

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Username Style
Unlock full profile styling
Do you normally buy the guide that tells you how to beat the game when you buy a video game? Why or why not?

Do you only buy one for certain games? If so, which games do you buy one for?

Do you normally buy the guide that tells you how to beat the game when you buy a video game? Why or why not?

Do you only buy one for certain games? If so, which games do you buy one for?
For older games yes. For new ones why bother when you have the internet? Even still I don't want to get spoiled and like to take it at my own pace and I don't have to experience everything. so long as I get to the end.

For older games yes. For new ones why bother when you have the internet? Even still I don't want to get spoiled and like to take it at my own pace and I don't have to experience everything. so long as I get to the end.

Most of the time I would agree with you. However, I just purchased the guide for Hogwarts: Legacy. I wanted the guide for that game because I wanted to get the full experience of that game, plus, I wanted to have the guide in case I came across anything where I needed a little bit of help on.

I used to pick them up in the old days, always love the extra info and pictures of characters. I still have a ton of them in my storage area, I should better protect them.

Most of the time I would agree with you. However, I just purchased the guide for Hogwarts: Legacy. I wanted the guide for that game because I wanted to get the full experience of that game, plus, I wanted to have the guide in case I came across anything where I needed a little bit of help on.

I looked it up, looks like it's more of an art book with splashes of info in it, guide books really aren't made anymore :(

I used to pick them up in the old days, always love the extra info and pictures of characters. I still have a ton of them in my storage area, I should better protect them.

I looked it up, looks like it's more of an art book with splashes of info in it, guide books really aren't made anymore :(

I hope it'll still help me with the game.

It would be nice to see all the art in it anyway, even if it's of no use.

I rarely buy game guides because of the expensive price of the guide, and they are hard to find at local stores.

Demon_Skeith Demon_Skeith The guide showed up yesterday for Hogwarts: Legacy. The walkthrough you provided me with the other day was better than the guide I bought online. *facepalm* I like the art that's in it but for the money that I spent on that guide I'd wish I had known that was it.

No, I don't buy them now and it's not because they are not useful but as a result of not playing too much now. I wouldn't be needing it so bad to spend money on it.

I never bought a physical guide but I have used guides online in the past if I got stuck in a certain area of a game.

I never bought a physical guide but I have used guides online in the past if I got stuck in a certain area of a game.
The information on the guide about certain games in tight areas can be very helpful if you're the type of gamer who love using them. There are those who watch other gamers playthrough on YouTube or Twitch.

Back