Guild Wars 2

Volux

Awards
Credits
Well just about to wrap up beta weekend number 1. Greatest game I have ever played by far..and it is in beta. Anyone else play this weekend?

I played - Lvl 5 Guardian Norm. Can't wait till next beta and hopefully the servers would be more optimized by then.

The game really does sound and look amazing. Some of the screenshots i've seen are beautiful! :grin:

You should check out the new videos. Well I guess don't look at combat videos because combat is MUCH MUCH MUCH more fun actually doing it. Rolling/dodging people and firing attacks..it's oh so amazing!

You should check out the new videos. Well I guess don't look at combat videos because combat is MUCH MUCH MUCH more fun actually doing it. Rolling/dodging people and firing attacks..it's oh so amazing!

Yep. One of the few MMO games where aiming actually matters :p

There is still auto-attack, but hardly any as 4/5 of your moves you acquire with EACH and every weapon set, it requires you to actually have accuracy and click and skill.

I'll check out a few of the videos on youtube, so excited!! Can't wait to play the game with my mates, it's going to be a blast!

I'm not really bothered about playing the BETA as i'm going to be buying the game either way, i'd rather wait for release day and have a bit of a surprise. :)

I'm not really bothered about playing the BETA as i'm going to be buying the game either way, i'd rather wait for release day and have a bit of a surprise. :)

Well by playing the beta you can contribute to make the game better ;)

Back