Guild Wars 2

Moclon

Best troll ever
Awards
Credits
Well, since this game is amazingbru popular, everyone I know is going to get it OR already got it, I figured somebody here must have it/want it too?

For those of you who aren't familiar, Guild Wars 2 is the best MMORPG ever made, this isn't even an opinion (Well, it is..but..), it's action oriented, has amazing graphics, amazing depth, amazing character creation, amazing customization, amazing storyline telling, amazing cutscenes, amazing community, amazing EVERYTHING.

Did I mention it has a giant world that has events that change when you do something to them? For example: At any time, Cenataurs can attack a village, and if you fail to stop them, they might take over it, and then tons of people from all over will have to take it back.

(https://www.guildwars2.com/en/ The official site)

Well anyways: Just wanted to know if anyone is planning on getting it OR already got it.

Having played Guild Wars 2 since its release I will have to disagree with you...

Overall, the game is repetitive (to me at least) and I found the quests and storyline to be that of a dull one. As well as that, the community -though technically it isn't the games fault- wasn't the best to be around. Now, I don't know if I was in the bad side of Guild Wars but the people I played with were usually ones to avoid any sort of talking and the guild I was in worked in silence as well and complained if you said something that wasn't related to the game!

Now, the world events were good, until 10 minutes pass and the same event happens in the same place again, this too was repetitive for me.

On the other hand though, the graphics were amazing but I play games for the overall enjoyment and not if it looks pretty (though that is an added bonus).

Back to the 'amazing cutscenes' unless I quit the game too soon, I hadn't seen any sort of cutscene, which doesn't mean they can be amazing, unless of course you mean the lack of cutscenes is amazing?

On the whole Guild Wars 2 was seen as some amazing new game, I have to disagree.

I know this is a fair few months late, but I thought I'd share first hand experience with everyone! :grin:

Back