Guy plays Fruitninja on a wall of steam/vapor.

froggyboy604

Staff member
Manager
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Unlock full profile styling
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRSrv0rqJ6E

Pretty cool vapor screen. The colors look pretty bright eventhough the room is not dark.

If someone finds a way to get rid of the steam and vapor, and makes this vapor screen affordable, more people might buy it.

The vapor screen also looks pretty responsive.

That is pretty amazing I have to say, I don't think people would be quick to buy it though =/

I think this screen might be good for sporting events, and concerts since the screen is non-reflective based on watching the video, so if people take flash pictures from a camera, the screen won't reflect the light back ruining the picture, and make other people watching the vapor wall blinded by the reflection of the flash from cameras.

It also might be good for plays related to magic like Harry Potter, amusement park ride at Disneyland, or arcade games since the vapor looks cool against the background with the vapor effects which can change the mood of the room when combined with scary video and music.

If it can display in 1080p on a 42" display area like my real TV, then this is going to be the $#!t.

All you would need is like some kind of black backdrop or something so the image can show up in optimum clarity.

Back