Gwoop draws a thing!

Gwoop

Luigi is love. Luigi is life.
Awards
Credits
So I have a tendency to draw stupid fan art. Growing up I drew a lot of Sonic stuff but lately it's been more Mario and I've been attempting to draw some Pokemon too. If it weren't for drawing Sonic in the first place I would have never had an interest in drawing at all and I would have never decided that I want to be an animator. So that's pretty cool.

First of all, here's Luigi. I painted him with ink and a bit of watercolour as an experiment to see if I actually like working with ink and it turns out I do. It was the first time I had really used it.

[attachment=1562:Lewgee.png]

Sorry for the dark, low quality photo of this one, I took it on my phone. It's just a work in progress shot of Mario and Peach drawn in brown ink. I've actually started painting this in gouache so I'll post the finished thing at some point. You can't see it in the picture but there's a lot of the page left blank around them so I was considering turning it into a Smash Bros. fan art. Any suggestions for who should be battling it out in the background?

[attachment=1563:Mario n Peach.jpg]

I'm planning on drawing a lot of stupid Smash Bros doodles soon actually. Smash on the 3DS is going to be my first Smash game so I'm really excited.

Hey those are pretty good, you've got some talent.

For the Mario+Peach piece, I'd suggest putting Link and Zelda in the background fighting or perhaps Luigi and Bowser.

I really like how the first Luigi pic is coloured

Yeah, it looks like it could be official artwork.

Hey thanks a lot, guys! I had a lot of fun with the Luigi one, so expect similar stuff soon. Maybe some Kirby doodles or Pokémon or something.

Back