Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
My grandma needed to swap out a piece of her equipment for her tv tonight, to say.... it wasn't fun. There was two issues I dealt with.

1. When the person installed her sound system they zip tied all the cables together rather tightly. This is great for a good while, but as soon as you need to replace something it isn't easy. Plus the zip ties were pulled tight, thanks to her having a very narrow scissors I was finally cable to get them off without damaging the cables themselves.

2. Why the hell are all cables made black?! Why isn't more cables colored like a rainbow? It's a pain...

My grandma needed to swap out a piece of her equipment for her tv tonight, to say.... it wasn't fun. There was two issues I dealt with.

1. When the person installed her sound system they zip tied all the cables together rather tightly. This is great for a good while, but as soon as you need to replace something it isn't easy. Plus the zip ties were pulled tight, thanks to her having a very narrow scissors I was finally cable to get them off without damaging the cables themselves.

2. Why the hell are all cables made black?! Why isn't more cables colored like a rainbow? It's a pain...

I dislike it when people use zip ties which are hard to remove when it is too tight.

I feel black cables maybe cheaper because black paint maybe easier to make than colored cables which may require the paint maker to mix two or more colors together to make a certain color like gray where you need to mix black and white paint together to make gray.

Back