Halo 4

I am looking forward to Halo 4 and I really hope that players are not able to cheat through the system. I'm tired of players who spend more time searching for cheats than actually playing the game.

Halo has been going down ever since the release of ODST. Halo 2 and 3, in my opinion, were masterpieces. They tried to change things up too much in Reach. All of the powerups made Halo feel cheap to me. I did not like the Bloom, and all of the maps were ugly and boring. I miss the colorful maps of Halo 3. They had a fair mix of well balanced maps like Guardian and The Pit along with some more fun maps like High Ground.

Halo has been going down ever since the release of ODST. Halo 2 and 3, in my opinion, were masterpieces. They tried to change things up too much in Reach. All of the powerups made Halo feel cheap to me. I did not like the Bloom, and all of the maps were ugly and boring. I miss the colorful maps of Halo 3. They had a fair mix of well balanced maps like Guardian and The Pit along with some more fun maps like High Ground.

I think Bloom is gone and I agree with you about the Pit. Its probably my favorite map ever. What was interesting is I got all excited watching the vids and then I realized they haven't shown the armor abilities yet so of course I was excited. I have high hopes for Halo 4. I think these guys get it where Bungie maybe was experimenting in the end. I think we will get classic playlists this time around from the start. They are not going to let this game tank. If they lose the Halo fan again its over.

I really like Halo 4, but the multiplayer is pretty hectic compared to past games. Granted, I didn't play Halo 3 a whole lot online, and I still haven't played Reach. But I'm still generally optimistic about the future of the series, and I for one don't want to see the same game copy/pasted and painted a different color every time.

I've just started playing this game for the first time ever and i'm trying it on Legendary solo. It's gonna make me RAGE because I remember Reach doing that. But first mission is out of the way now.

Back