Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Halo 5: Guardians players can get their hands on the new cooperative multiplayer mode Warzone Firefight beginning June 29, Microsoft announced today.

The titular PvE mode headlines the new content release. Warzone Firefight has been modified thanks to feedback from the beta held in April, according to Microsoft, and is also set to introduce new bosses and vehicles like the Grunt Goblin and the AV-49 Wasp.

The update also introduces three new maps—Attack on Sanctum for Warzone, Prospect for Warzone Assault, and Molten, a new arena map—and Forge mode will receive a new canvas on which players can build called Tidal. New REQ items will also come with the update, including new armor sets as well as weapon and vehicle variants.

I have never played any of the Halo games because I don't own an XBOX. Every time a new game comes out, I actually get really excited because they look really good. I have watched a few walk-throughs for some missions in the game, but I never actually played because I hate XBOX controllers so much.

If this one looks as good as the others I've seen in my past, I might have to go ahead and make the investment because I don't want to let my hatred for a controllers design keep me from becoming a part of a community of Halo gamers who also like the game.

Back