Halo Infinite, holy crap! awesome!

zoldos

Lord
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
I've been playing shooters since the original Doom. I just downloaded Halo Infinite's free multiplayer on Steam. Holy crap, it's awesome! One of the coolest modern shooters I ever played! There is just no comparison IMO. :grin:

Highly recommended!

You're welcome! And the PvP mode is completely free, so no worries if you don't like it. :grin:

It was pretty fun to play, till it killed my PC :(

Wow!! What kind of board did you have? I have a Gigabyte "Ultra Durable" AM3+

MSI, now looking more into it I did set myself up for future failure.
So 2 of your MSI motherboards are dead, one your MSI Laptop and the PC one? I'd say try ASUS motherboard, they never fail me so far and they have very long lifespan, my oldest ASUS motherboard PC is more than 10 years old and still kicking. MSI is good for GPUs though I can vouch for that. All my MSI Gaming GPU run cool with long lifespan.

So 2 of your MSI motherboards are dead, one your MSI Laptop and the PC one? I'd say try ASUS motherboard, they never fail me so far and they have very long lifespan, my oldest ASUS motherboard PC is more than 10 years old and still kicking. MSI is good for GPUs though I can vouch for that. All my MSI Gaming GPU run cool with long lifespan.

No I still have my working MSI laptop, however it needs a cooling lap fan or I can't run it.

No I still have my working MSI laptop, however it needs a cooling lap fan or I can't run it.
I see, So are you going to get a cooling lap fan for it?

I will have to check this out when time frees up for me. I didn't know that it was free to play!

MSI, now looking more into it I did set myself up for future failure.
Wow. I used ASUS for awhile, but recently switched to Gigabyte. Big difference!!! Much better IMO.
I will have to check this out when time frees up for me. I didn't know that it was free to play!
Yup! I didn't know either until doing a search for games "similar to COD Vanguard". hehe This new Halo is freaking incredible!! Well worth it!

Asus and gigabte are in bed though lol Asus owns 49% share of Gigabyte.

Asus and gigabte are in bed though lol Asus owns 49% share of Gigabyte.
All I know is that when using my last two ASUS boards, Windows XP and then 7 would crash, freeze, or blue screen if left on for more than 3 days. But after putting in a Gigabyte "Ultra Durable" board, my system still has not crashed (after almost 2 years, knocks on wood). :)

I’m not familiar with HaloInfinite so what is the youngest you would recommend could play this game? Is there anything parents should look for in it? Are there parental controls? I've seen these questions on other forums so I was curious.

I’m not familiar with HaloInfinite so what is the youngest you would recommend could play this game? Is there anything parents should look for in it? Are there parental controls? I've seen these questions on other forums so I was curious.
It's not bloody like COD. Seems more like PG-13 to me. I didn't see any parental stuff in the settings.

It was a lot of fun at the start when it first came out. I played it through the Game Pass but eventually got a bit bored. They really needed to add more content quickly.

Back