Halo TV

Saw Ep 3 with Cortana now functional and alive. She's still following her programmed stuff completely though I think this will change throughout the story as her relationship with master Chief progresses/grows. Still, she's great, I like.

there's a scene with Cortana looking at Master Chief's naked butt lmao

Cortana Spoiler clip:

Saw Ep 4 Preview:

Is there a reason as to why Master Chief's helmet is primarily off throughout the season so far? Wasn't the mystique of the character supposed to be about not knowing who it was?

Is there a reason as to why Master Chief's helmet is primarily off throughout the season so far? Wasn't the mystique of the character supposed to be about not knowing who it was?
Well It's a separate canon in this one. And I think for movies it's better to see his face because you are not playing as him like in the games you are just watching him in this. At least imo.

Saw Ep 4, Soren is great. Chief and Cortana got no action scenes in this ep though, but nice reveal on his past.

Ep 5 Sneak Peek:

Last edited:
Saw Ep 5 Sneak Peek 2:

Saw Ep 5, the action was great and Master Chief learned more about his past.

Saw Ep 6 trailer, really Spoiler-y:

Seems like anytime I ask people about this they aren't happy with the series.
understandable with all the "changes". But I am not happy with the game's story anyway after 4 so I am enjoying this series. so far.

This 2nd season is the worst thing I've ever watched. Master Chief is out of his uniform for almost the entire season.

Back