Hamas performs terrible atrocities in Israel

gamestoenjoy

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Hamas, which is an extremist Islamic group even worse than ISIS, performed on Saturday terrible atrocities in southern Israel.
Many civilians were killed and abducted to Gaza. Women were raped, babies murdered while being held by their mothers, men and women were beheaded.
Civilians were burned alive, as shown in the attached picture.

Attachments

• F8Fb7G9XEAACLTE.jpg
    F8Fb7G9XEAACLTE.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 4
I've seen on the news site for where I live that they're increasing security at Jewish congregations across the state because of what has taken place over there. They report that they haven't received any threats as of yet.

I've seen on the news site for where I live that they're increasing security at Jewish congregations across the state because of what has taken place over there. They report that they haven't received any threats as of yet.
The only way to treat terror organizations likes Hamas before they do something is to stop and destroy them.

Gaza needs to look like this surface of the moon after this. The hostages should be presumed dead (Look at ISIS to know how they will treat them) and the war should continue till every hamas member is found and slaughtered along with everyone who has ever gave them money, support or shelter. After that Mossad should do it's thing and go hunt the hamas leaders wherever they hide in qatar, Iran or wherever like the nazis.
Terrorists cannot be negotiated with, they only want you dead because their disgusting prophet wrote that jews and polytheists and nonbelievers must be killed and they're fighting a jihad. I know because we border pakistan and it's a similar story.

The sad thing is, there are people in the US actually celebrating what Hamas is doing. Its scary.

The sad thing is, there are people in the US actually celebrating what Hamas is doing. Its scary.
Only the religion exercising one I feel. They let most people in the US and then you realize they have extremist views. Theists bigots are so dumb. It makes me wonder if any religion is correct if they all believe that their selfish perception of religion is correct, and theirs only. If we all are wrong that could only mean the problem is murder and violent crime. If you are trying to kill someone because they have their own views and they have theirs peacefully, then udkultimate udkultimate shouldn't be trusted on this site. I'm serious. Get this team's offensive game off of steam. or have it fund Isreal's protection. How holy is the blood of humanity wiped out because of mutually assured destruction? You can't win in religion, you can't win in life.

People who support Hamas are very dangerous. We should treat them like terror supporters and those people should be arrested immidiatly before they can commit crimes.
Don't ever forget Sepetember 11 attacks.

Masks are finally dropping among the left and they couldn't have dropped any harder. They've repeated the "i just, hate the israeli government/Zionists/Hindutva not jews/hindus" line when questioned when they infact do and don't say that in good faith and then support literal terrorist groups that have no interest in peace or freedom and they've learned to sanitize their propaganda as some freedom struggle against fascism. Being on the receiving end of this for decades, It was been ridiculously obvious to me, but many (the majority?) of liberals are easily manipulated idiots who just won't do the research and just repeat their talking points, even the ones calling for a second holocaust.

Western governments are taking notice fucking finally. France and Germany banned pro Palestine protests, Canada grounded pilots posting anti israel stuff on SM, Harvard got a bunch of it's students' offer letters revoked for being pro terrorism and etc and the wave of anti semitic attacks against jews in western countries will give a rude wake up call to shitlibs regarding who they've been supporting (muslims/islamists) that have actually been using their idiocy to further their own agendas.

Last edited:
Masks are finally dropping among the left and they couldn't have dropped any harder. They've repeated the "i just, hate the israeli government/Zionists/Hindutva not jews/hindus" line when questioned when they infact do and don't say that in good faith and then support literal terrorist groups that have no interest in peace or freedom and they've learned to sanitize their propaganda as some freedom struggle against fascism. Being on the receiving end of this for decades, It was been ridiculously obvious to me, but many (the majority?) of liberals are easily manipulated idiots who just won't do the research and just repeat their talking points, even the ones calling for a second holocaust.

Western governments are taking notice fucking finally. France and Germany banned pro Palestine protests, Canada grounded pilots posting anti israel stuff on SM, Harvard got a bunch of it's students' offer letters revoked for being pro terrorism and etc and the wave of anti semitic attacks against jews in western countries will give a rude wake up call to shitlibs regarding who they've been supporting (muslims/islamists) that have actually been using their idiocy to further their own agendas.
I have to hope beyond hope Europeans stop importing people who have always tacitly if not overtly supported terrorism and death for blasphemy at least.
It’s funny how some of this stuff has been known for awhile about libs, but hasn’t been this blatant in awhile.

Guess I was slightly wrong about the hostages, they didn't behead them all. But at least that bullshit ceasefire is over. And israel back to burying those cockroaches in their holes.

Last edited:
A Hamas spokesman stormed out of the room after being asked about the killing of Israeli families as they slept, during an interview. Ghazi Hamad, the deputy foreign minister for Hamas, was being questioned by the BBC’s Middle East reporter Hugo Bachega when he threw his microphone to the floor.

That means they "admit" it, what they did back in October 7 2023 was just totally wrong, but "pretend" that it's not. All The unnecessary Rape and killings of so many Civilians. If they want to launch an attack, then they should have attacked the Israel Military compounds and/or Troops and not Civilians and taking hostages. What they did it's just pure terrorist act.

Last edited:
IDF destroy hamas tunnels.

This is huge. This might just be a permanent fix to the rocket attacks.

Reactions: cm2
The Hamas leaders must be assassinated too in Qatar. Haniyeh, Moussa Abu Marzuk and Khaleed Mashal. They live billionaire lifestyles in Qatar. While most of the people living in Gaza, which Hamas has ruled, live in super poverty. They never give a damn about Palestinians and yet majority of Palestinians support Hamas. Stupidity at its finest. To the leaders of Hamas Gaza is just a "business opportunity".

Last edited:

IDF uncovers top secret Hamas data center right under UNRWA’s Gaza Strip HQ​

Hamas insects enjoying the benefits of modern life in their tunnels safe from Israeli retaliation when they do their attacks. And since they hide among civilians they have a pastime of using the retaliation as sob story propaganda for idiots in the west and the muslims......Biggest grift in the world.

Permanent decommissioning of the tunnels that Israel is getting the chance to now, will set back the terror organization decades.

Back