{HAO}Hello

Dr. Nemo

Awards
Credits
Hello Doctors in the house who needs surgery? Hey I'm Nemo but most of you guys here probably knows me as Ryozo. Whats Up?

im afraid i dont know but welcome...im ubertrance but you can just call me uber

QUOTE (ubertrance @ August 19, 2008 02:33 pm) QUOTE (Demon_Skeith @ August 19, 2008 02:31 pm) yo Nemo, welcome to GF. enjoy your time and have fun. also uber could use a little surgery.
NO SURGERY FOR ME
av-46.gif

he's to uber! he needs deubering surgery!

QUOTE (Demon_Skeith @ August 19, 2008 02:51 pm) QUOTE (ubertrance @ August 19, 2008 02:33 pm) QUOTE (Demon_Skeith @ August 19, 2008 02:31 pm) yo Nemo, welcome to GF. enjoy your time and have fun. also uber could use a little surgery.
NO SURGERY FOR ME
av-46.gif

he's to uber! he needs deubering surgery!
my uber is just fine
happy0167.gif

So anyways, you're new here, and you abandon us so soon? Aww... You're still here, tho, right? Well, anyways... I'm sorry if I scared you off! sad.gif We need more people! So then, new member, welcome again! Stay for a while! Ask us questions, any question, and we'll try to help you out! Just remember the main rule: Please please please don't try to "claim" the board. It won't work, and will make us mad at you. Thank you and have a Ravin' day!

Hey welcome to this great site we call home....i mean gamingforce hehe. So yeah follow the rules and be active and...i dont know what else to say...yeah that's all i got.

lol thanks for the welcoming everyone, and no I didn't abandon you guys already, I had to go somewhere yesterday after I joined.

'Ello Nemo and welcome aboard, I'm Shadow Cypher.

Part of the Guiding Gamers, the group that writes reviews, previews, and post cheats about all of the new games that come out.

I'm one of the groups 3 moderators.
character0022.gif

You can call me Shadow or Cypher or SC what ever suits your needs.

Back