{HAO}hotspot

hotspot

That guy who ran into a wall.
Awards
Credits
Hello, i am hotspot, i found this forum on an advertising forum and i decided to join here.

So anyways, you're new here, and you abandon us so soon? Aww... You're still here, tho, right? Well, anyways... I'm sorry if I scared you off! sad.gif We need more people! So then, new member, welcome again! Stay for a while! Ask us questions, any question, and we'll try to help you out! Just remember the main rule: Please please please don't try to "claim" the board. It won't work, and will make us mad at you. Thank you and have a Ravin' day!

I have no idea what you are talking about but thanks for the welcome.

QUOTE (hotspot @ January 06, 2008 10:26 pm) I have no idea what you are talking about but thanks for the welcome.
its just an extreamly random welcome that I have
character0044.gif

Hi there hotspot welcome to GamingForce.

So anyways, you're new here, and you abandon us so soon? Aww... You're still here, tho, right? Well, anyways... I'm sorry if I scared you off! sad.gif We need more people! So then, new member, welcome again! Stay for a while! Ask us questions, any question, and we'll try to help you out! Just remember the main rule: Please please please don't try to "claim" the board. It won't work, and will make us mad at you. Thank you and have a Ravin' day!

Back