{HAO}The tides have came...

The Sea King

Awards
Credits
My return is here. ^^

So anyways, you're new here, and you abandon us so soon? Aww... You're still here, tho, right? Well, anyways... I'm sorry if I scared you off! sad.gif We need more people! So then, new member, welcome again! Stay for a while! Ask us questions, any question, and we'll try to help you out! Just remember the main rule: Please please please don't try to "claim" the board. It won't work, and will make us mad at you. Thank you and have a Ravin' day!

...Yeah sorry but i don't know you, well i recently returned so i don't know any of these new people, so yeah welcome back.

QUOTE (Midnight Sky @ September 01, 2008 12:26 am) ...Yeah sorry but i don't know you, well i recently returned so i don't know any of these new people, so yeah welcome back.
TSK is a good person

QUOTE (ubertrance @ September 01, 2008 12:36 am) QUOTE (Midnight Sky @ September 01, 2008 12:26 am) ...Yeah sorry but i don't know you, well i recently returned so i don't know any of these new people, so yeah welcome back.
TSK is a good person
I believe TSK was around before you came.

QUOTE (Demon_Skeith @ September 01, 2008 09:06 am)QUOTE (ubertrance @ September 01, 2008 12:36 am) QUOTE (Midnight Sky @ September 01, 2008 12:26 am) ...Yeah sorry but i don't know you, well i recently returned so i don't know any of these new people, so yeah welcome back.
TSK is a good person
I believe TSK was around before you came.
I don't think so remember i came here the day after you made the forum then left about 3 months later for active duty. so really i don't remember any members 20 and up.

oh, I will. Midnight Sky did I do you a skin called Midnight? The dragon ball z one?

QUOTE (The Sea King @ September 02, 2008 10:28 am) oh, I will. Midnight Sky did I do you a skin called Midnight? The dragon ball z one?
No you didn't i just got my name changed to Midnight Sky, it used to be The Reaper. So yeah well at least i know you to know

oh. I made the skin Midnight for a person called Midnight at josh's board Legend of Fire.

QUOTE (Lloyd @ September 04, 2008 07:09 pm) lol, I forgot about that site...
o_O how could you forget your own site?

Back