{HAO}whats up you crazy gamers

Super dude

Awards
Credits
i saw this forum through an advert on another forum..so i'd thought i give it a whirl lolz.. just a warning-iam on dialup at the moment and runnin' on IE 6 many of my peers express their dislike for IE becasue well? it sucks..and i must concur with them ha-ha...anyways, i will try and be active here as much as can.
my favorit type of system is the PS2..i dont own any nex-gen consoles, nor do i have any plans on buying one yet. ahh..call me old fashioned!
happy0007.gif
this is a really cool gaming forum admin..the shoutbox, and the layout..nice dark skin, i like it..i see you have a cheats section..i think i got a few cheats to post later on.

cheers mates
av-46.gif

ack..i see that i cant submit cheats there..why the restriction? oh well..no problem dudes
fighting0003.gif

hey Super dude welcome to GF. it must suck to be on dial up and probably makes it slower with IE because it dose suck
fighting0085.gif
. and the PS2 is the best and it's not old fashion to not have any next gen consoles because a lot of people don't have enough money to get one because I know I don't have enough money
fighting0048.gif
. anyways check the cheat forum in a few minutes

thx for reply admin..but why cant people add their codes in cheat section? ...why did you impose this ruling in first place?

QUOTE (Super dude @ February 17, 2008 02:56 pm) thx for reply admin..but why cant people add their codes in cheat section? ...why did you impose this ruling in first place?
I made a forum for others to post there cheats that they know and as to why you will have to wait for the person in charge of it MisterKalas to come on and answer it. he told why he did but I forgot what he said

QUOTE (Super dude @ February 17, 2008 02:56 pm) thx for reply admin..but why cant people add their codes in cheat section? ...why did you impose this ruling in first place?
Because a while back we got a complaint from a forum member (I won't say who) about cheats taken without proof of where they came from. Therefore, I've got a forum running that will automatically post cheat stuff for us, with a source link.

So I suggest this: If you're going to post cheats in this forum, you're going to have to post a link to where you got them from. We surely don't want to have someone else to step in and complain about stuff being taken without knowing.

Anyways, welcome to the forums, and enjoy your stay!

emo-welcome.gif

i see...like i said in shoutbox, ill put a link to site where i get them from..unless if its from a mag, ill just display the name of the mag..i surely dont want to take someone elses credits away.

So anyways, you're new here, and you abandon us so soon? Aww... You're still here, tho, right? Well, anyways... I'm sorry if I scared you off! sad.gif We need more people! So then, new member, welcome again! Stay for a while! Ask us questions, any question, and we'll try to help you out! Just remember the main rule: Please please please don't try to "claim" the board. It won't work, and will make us mad at you. Thank you and have a Ravin' day!

and for the fact of ajax wont work on my FF, Ill just have to say this in another post.

feel free to get to know everyone,
Heres a list of staff(misspellings and such will be worked out :r)

Demon_skeith Hes the root admin, creator of the site, overall a nice guy

MisterKalas Hes the old guy the security admin, he does take is job srsly, but that doesnt mean he doesnt have fun on the forums

Ubertrance is just a mod here, Im not really sure how he found the site

Seaofclouds is another mod, though not really, really active, s/hes a very funny and post quite abit when here

Taylor is the graphic artist, he isnt really active, do to the fact of, hes really busy with another forum

Joshua is the coder...(wtf howd I get this!? :r)... one sec, cant really say anything good about mahself without looking like an ass, so Ill steal it from a freind, Joshua is generally nice guy who has made various self-improvements.(can be seen here http://z4.invisionfree.com/Ancient_Heroes/...post&p=6673146)

Back