{HAO}Yo

K

kira-zero

Hey guys. I'm Kira. also known as Kaze-sasuke, just swiched to new animes latly. LOL!

BUt anyways see you around!

So anyways, you're new here, and you abandon us so soon? Aww... You're still here, tho, right? Well, anyways... I'm sorry if I scared you off! sad.gif We need more people! So then, new member, welcome again! Stay for a while! Ask us questions, any question, and we'll try to help you out! Just remember the main rule: Please please please don't try to "claim" the board. It won't work, and will make us mad at you. Thank you and have a Ravin' day!

Ok, I got about two out of ten words there. LOL. don't worry, I only advertise em don't claim em.

Topic Mod two:

Hello, Im loyd reed, head admin, contact me at webmaster@gameretreat.net

I know you already. Kaze-sasuke from Se. We met there. LOL!

QUOTE (Lloyd @ November 08, 2008 04:10 pm) Topic Mod two:

Hello, Im loyd reed, head admin, contact me at webmaster@gameretreat.net

anyways thanks for coming kira.

Thanks DS. And Llyond, I hope you weren't impling anything by that. LOL. JK.

welcome Kira

im uber, the head moderator

if you have any questions just ask me or something
i have every instant messenger and besides school im usually on them

have a nice day

LOL. still a bad speller. I should work on that. I don't know, DS is cooler!

QUOTE (kira-zero @ November 08, 2008 05:41 pm) LOL. still a bad speller. I should work on that. I don't know, DS is cooler!
nice of you to COMPLETELY skip over my welcome note >_>
sad0049.gif

hello and welcome enjoy your stay at this forum/gaming force,have fun,and stay active.

QUOTE (ubertrance @ November 08, 2008 04:49 pm) QUOTE (kira-zero @ November 08, 2008 05:41 pm) LOL. still a bad speller. I should work on that. I don't know, DS is cooler!
sad0049.gif

We posted at the same time. I didn't see it.

Welcome Kira. Looking forward to working with ya. I handle board security matters and help advertise this board.

QUOTE (kira-zero @ November 08, 2008 10:46 pm) QUOTE (ubertrance @ November 08, 2008 04:49 pm) QUOTE (kira-zero @ November 08, 2008 05:41 pm) LOL. still a bad speller. I should work on that. I don't know, DS is cooler!
sad0049.gif

We posted at the same time. I didn't see it.
well....ok

Thank you again everyone. I'm begining to like this board.LOL!

QUOTE (kira-zero @ November 09, 2008 09:46 am) Thank you again everyone. I'm begining to like this board.LOL!
everyone here is nice and we are cool

we sometimes pick on each other so be careful lol

I do it too. so I think I can handle myself. LOL! Thanks for the warning though.

Back