Happy 11th Birthday Gaming Latest!

The amazing kingcool52 referred me. :3

And kingcool starts off with a strong 4 (fifth pending) lead! Can someone close the gap?

I'll pass, by far most of my friends are Japanese, I already know in advance they will never post if they would register because of the language barrier. w

Wait. You mean this amazing forum has been around for more than a decade? Can't believe it. I thank kingcool52 for introducing me to this wonderful site.

How I wish I had encountered the forum earlier. Looking to make the best of this forum.

Reactions: Ash
Language barrier. A reason why not much japanese are on english community and forum.
It's great to have you here, Suwako. ヽ(・∀・)ノ
Trust me, I tried to put speakers of both languages together on Discord before.
But the results were always like this:

Existing English server = invited Japanese speakers are idle forever.
Existing Japanese server = invited English speakers are idle forever.
New server for the purpose to mix them together = either of the 2 languages becomes the dominant language over the other, and results the speakers of the opposite language to become idle forever.
Wait. You mean this amazing forum has been around for more than a decade? Can't believe it. I thank kingcool52 for introducing me to this wonderful site.

How I wish I had encountered the forum earlier. Looking to make the best of this forum.
Screenshot_20180810_213624.png

I was referred to this forum by kingcool52. I am glad that I joined this forum. A lot of forums collapse within a couple of years, this has survived 11 years. Congrats.

I was referred to this forum by Kingcool52. Happy birthday to the forum. That is amazing it has made it to 11 years. Hope it stays for much longer!!

kIngcool52 is a great person and he told me about this great forum and referred me here as well, Thanks to him. Will enjoy my time here.

So it's not the Kingcool Signal? lol
I mean, I don't want to sound like some lame dude. Kingcool Signal just doesn't have that badass effect. Which reminds me it's time for a username change :grin:.

Looks like I only need 1 more referral :eek::rolleyes:

I mean, I don't want to sound like some lame dude. Kingcool Signal just doesn't have that badass effect. Which reminds me it's time for a username change :grin:.

Looks like I only need 1 more referral :eek::rolleyes:

"Bat Glare" you are abusing the Bat Signal.
main-qimg-bbcb7e6347489053e30b74eab0649801

On a serious note, do you like Warren Ellis' batman?

Honestly, not much of a Batman guy. I watched one film and a few cartoons when I was younger. Never read any of the comics. It's not that I don't like Batman, just never bothered to get into it properly.

I see. I thought you read the comics. well the batman comics are currently in a bad shape like really bad imo, coz of Tom King's awful writing.

Example, this scene is just so stupid, the batman that cannot control his own emotion in a public toilet lol:
RCO017BM-1.jpg

Last edited:
I am also referred by kingcool52 ; he contacted me and informed me about this site; this is good game information forum.

I see. I thought you read the comics. well the batman comics are currently in a bad shape like really bad imo, coz of Tom King's awful writing.

Example, this scene is just so stupid, the batman that cannot control his own emotion in a public toilet lol:
Do a lot of people still read the comics? If not then I presume they've just given up but still want some money

Back