Happy 11th Birthday Gaming Latest!

Do a lot of people still read the comics? If not then I presume they've just given up but still want some money

Well The DC and Marvel comicbook markets are never that big, I mean the reason Marvel is still around is because Disney bought Marvel and in DC's case, WB bought DC comics so they could make movies with their respective companies' comicbook characters. Batman mostly got steady amount of readers with occasional jumps during certain big comic stories/events/crossover events/reboots no matter how badly he is written. So the bad shape I mentioned about was because many fans not liking King's run, though sales wise batman is still steady, many old readers like myself that are not liking the run dropped the book but there are always new readers that will stabilize the sales for batman comics. So yeah batman's persona is always strong no matter how bad the writer is for the batman comics.

Well The DC and Marvel comicbook markets are never that big, I mean the reason Marvel is still around is because Disney bought Marvel and in DC's case, WB bought DC comics so they could make movies with their respective companies' comicbook characters. Batman mostly got steady amount of readers with occasional jumps during certain big comic stories/events/crossover events/reboots no matter how badly he is written. So the bad shape I mentioned about was because many fans not liking King's run, though sales wise batman is still steady, many old readers like myself that are not liking the run dropped the book but there are always new readers that will stabilize the sales for batman comics. So yeah batman's persona is always strong no matter how bad the writer is for the batman comics.
I technically like Marvel TV shows like Jessica Jones DareDevil etc the ones on Netflix as it shows a Marvel take on Dark DC like as people say DC is Dark Batman is my favorite character

Reactions: cm2
Good luck everyone!
I can't believe it's already been 11 years...just wow.

Congrats kingcool52!

I can't understand how I didn't see this thread but better late than never... Happy 11th birthday, Gaming Latest!

Back