Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Hope all the GL and N3DSC folks are having a great Thanksgiving! Thanks once more for being a part of our communities.

Reactions: cm2
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! :)

I did nothing but eat and watch football, lol.

Im about to eat leftovers myself.

Read this
According to the Food Empowerment Project (FEP), around 46 million turkeys are killed each year before accounting for those slaughtered throughout other points in the year. Around 270 million turkeys are slaughtered annually for consumption worldwide when the figures are combined. The FEP notes that the conditions under which these animals live are inhumane, with the vast majority being “raised in industrial animal factories.”

Read this
According to the Food Empowerment Project (FEP), around 46 million turkeys are killed each year before accounting for those slaughtered throughout other points in the year. Around 270 million turkeys are slaughtered annually for consumption worldwide when the figures are combined. The FEP notes that the conditions under which these animals live are inhumane, with the vast majority being “raised in industrial animal factories.”
I really don't like empowering something I am going to be eating anyways. It kinda defeats the purpose.

I really don't like empowering something I am going to be eating anyways. It kinda defeats the purpose.
well the cows in Japan for Kobe and Wagyu Beef got very special treatment before getting slaughtered I read lol

Read this

I try not to think about it...

Back