Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
After years we have a Harry Potter sequel, just not in book or movie form yet. This next entry in the series is coming out as a Play.

The plot centers around Harry and his son Albus, nineteen years after the conclusion of The Deathly Hallows. The famous wizard now finds himself overworked as a Ministry of Magic employee, who battles with a past that relentlessly haunts him.

Meanwhile, Albus faces his is own set of challenges, as he struggles "with the weight of a family legacy he never wanted," according to the site's brief synopsis.

I would love to see a Harry Potter themed play. It sounds very interesting to me. The only thing I wonder is what can cause Harry Potter any trouble after he defeated Voldemort? I figured that if they did a sequel of any kind, that it would revolved around just his children.

I would love to see a Harry Potter themed play. It sounds very interesting to me. The only thing I wonder is what can cause Harry Potter any trouble after he defeated Voldemort? I figured that if they did a sequel of any kind, that it would revolved around just his children.

You would think with Voldemort gone he have no more issues, but nope.

Hmm, while that's interesting I do wonder if the quality will be comparable with the rest of the series. Certainly could be worth seeing though.

Back