LEGEND67

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
$50 Steam Gift Card
$50 Steam Gift Card
$50 Steam Gift Card
Amazon $20 Gift Card
I'm not actually a Potterhead but I know one who will definitely love this game. Even if it is for phone only. He really love Harry Potter and he always tell me stuffs about it. I also like mystery games regardless of the console or device compatibility. I will try this game soon! I'm downloading it now!

I've been playing this game for around a week and a half now. I don't think it's pay to play unless you are a bit impatient. Some actions take a while to complete, but leaving your phone down and going to do something else is probably the key to enjoy this game and preserve your phone's battery XD.

I play this game occasionally. It's not bad but I wouldn't say it's excellent. It takes a lot of time and patience if you don't pay. However, I'm intrigued by the plot. The story begins sometime after the first defeat of Voldemort because Headmaster Dumbledore mentions, during the Welcoming Feast, that baby Harry is ok. Also, you can meet some of the older characters, like Nymphadora Tonks and Bill and Charlie Weasley, when they were students at Hogwarts.

The developer has been adding new features and quest to make it more interesting so I'll keep playing until I finish the story.

I got excited when a friend of mine introduced me this game because I am a lifelong Harry Potter fan. The game was fun at first but in the long run the game constantly interrupts your play unless you pay up.

I think it was a nice game but I really not into paid games but there are games that I really wanted to play but this game I like it but not so much.

I never tried this game but according to the feedbacks it is a good game. Maybe a month from now I will be playing this one when I am not busy in my studies. I will also save money first because they say this is a paid game. Well I hope I can save money LOL!

Back