Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Full year of Nintendo Online
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Natsume has announced a new entry in the Harvest Moon franchise. It's called Harvest Moon: Seeds of Memories and will be coming to PC, iOS, Android, and Wii U.

The company broke the news in a post on Twitter:

In addition to the cow milking and crop harvesting players have come to expect from a Harvest Moon title, there will also be various contests and festivities for players to take part in, as well as the ability to romance one of ten eligible characters looking for love.

While 3DS is noticeably absent from the list of confirmed platforms, it's worth noting that just last year, Natsume released Harvest Moon 3D: The Lost Valley for Nintendo's handheld.
source

anyone play this?

I'm not really a fan of this series, but it's sad to see that they still don't take Windows Phone into consideration as a platform for upcoming mobile games... Even now, that Windows 10 is right around the corner...

Holy shit.  Harvest Moon is one of my all time favourite games of all time.  And the fact that they are going to release it on PC is just making my day.  So happy to hear this news.

Back