Harvest Moon: ToTT/Swapnote/same interests.

C

Corolina

(EDIT: I also have Harvest Moon: A New Beginning now! 8D)

Just so you know who you are talking to, I am a girl and am going to be out of my teens in a short while.

I really don't mind too much why you'd like to exchange a FC with me, but I would like to be able to have something to do besides have another friend on my list that I never talk to and/or a person who has no games for me to play with them.

I love Harvest Moon and Pokémon, as well as Nintendogs & Cats. Those are actually the only games I really like to play a lot lately.

Oh, and I have SwapNote, too! That's fun to use. ^^

I'm interested in video games, reading, writing, photography, Japanese history/culture, manga, animals, and many other things, so if you seem to find any interests in common, feel free to add me. :] I love to talk, as well.

FC is 2750-1599-4938. My name on there is the same as my name on here.

Thanks! I look forward to exchanging codes with some of you. :)

Last edited:
Welcome, add me FC and I wont just be another code, I swapnote and also like Pokemons. ^_^ once again welcome.

Added you Carolina.

Try not to fall in love with the 3d pics of my cat
smile.gif

Let's play Harvest Moon: ToTT together, guys.
Add me as a friend and message me on here so I can add you too.

Bumping once because I've updated info on what games I have. (And this is a really old thread, anyway, hah.)

:grin: Hi Corolina, I'm looking for swapnote friends myself, and it seems we have similar enough interests! I'm a big enough Pokemon fan to arbitrarily buy all of the games, I'm messing around with Black and Heart Gold now, planning to get Black 2 soonish. I've considered the Harvest Moon 3DS games. I lost a good few solid months of my life to the GameCube version way back when, and I don't know if I can commit the time to doing that again! xD I'm really just waiting for the new Animal Crossing to come out! Anyway, I'm Sol, my FC is 4398-9157-6094 if you wanna add me! :)

:grin: Hi Corolina, I'm looking for swapnote friends myself, and it seems we have similar enough interests! I'm a big enough Pokemon fan to arbitrarily buy all of the games, I'm messing around with Black and Heart Gold now, planning to get Black 2 soonish. I've considered the Harvest Moon 3DS games. I lost a good few solid months of my life to the GameCube version way back when, and I don't know if I can commit the time to doing that again! xD I'm really just waiting for the new Animal Crossing to come out! Anyway, I'm Sol, my FC is 4398-9157-6094 if you wanna add me! :)

I've added you on there. Thanks!

(EDIT: I also have Harvest Moon: A New Beginning now! 8D)

Just so you know who you are talking to, I am a girl and am going to be out of my teens in a short while.

I really don't mind too much why you'd like to exchange a FC with me, but I would like to be able to have something to do besides have another friend on my list that I never talk to and/or a person who has no games for me to play with them.

I love Harvest Moon and Pokémon, as well as Nintendogs & Cats. Those are actually the only games I really like to play a lot lately.

Oh, and I have SwapNote, too! That's fun to use. ^^

I'm interested in video games, reading, writing, photography, Japanese history/culture, manga, animals, and many other things, so if you seem to find any interests in common, feel free to add me. :] I love to talk, as well.

FC is 2750-1599-4938. My name on there is the same as my name on here.

Thanks! I look forward to exchanging codes with some of you. :)

I also love harvest moon. I have a new beginning, tale of two towns, and sunshine islands. I also love video games, reading, manga/anime. We have a lot in common. Im adding you. Add me :)

Friend Code: 1048 - 8434 - 7194

my name is ebony

Back