Harvest moon

Hoda Amin

Awards
Credits
I was hoping someone who knows the game very well would be my little helper.
I am having trouble with certain things,
like mining, how do I do it?
trying to raise friendhsip level with other villagers, its hard.
and why can't I keep crops from other season?

I can help~ For mining, you need a hammer, and then you go into the mine or cave or tunnel or whatever, and smack rocks with the hammer.
And you can only grow crops in one season. So you can't grow a Spring crop like Strawberries in, I dunno, Fall.
As for the friendship, just keep talking to them and giving them stuff.
Hope this helps!
biggrin.gif

What The post above me says- And Since I've played nearly EVERY harvest moon game to date- Feel free to ask me any questions about them and I'll try to help you-

the one thing about harvest moon is the game takes time- stuff doesnt happen right away- You dont instantly become best friends with people in town, your crops dont grow overnight etc. But there is definately something strangely exciting about waking up one morning in game and seeing all your crops grown so you can harvest them and make money.

Another definate point is Strategy- even though its a harvest moon game you need to try to budget your money- Though you may want that hammer now- is it really that important to deny yourself something else? Or can you wait until you make a little more? There really isnt a LOT of strategy involved- since you dont have bills- but you still need to strategize and whatnot with your in game money so you can upgrade and get things to make your farm life easier- if you spend it on the big things right away- you make it hard to do some of the other things.

And the last one- Farm- you need to take good care of the pets and animals on your farm so they'll take good care of you- I suggest you buy a brush when you can- as that is one of the best ways to make them love you (besides the obvious feeding them)

Also for more info as I dont know which HM you're playing- http://fogu.com/ - this site has info on nearly all of them. ^__^

Good luck and Happy farming ~

Theres usually a few specific plants you can plant that sell for more than the rest each season-- You'll have to look on a website about the specific game you're playing to be able to tell you which ones those are. As I cant remember everything myself.

the other is sheep give both milk and Wool in a few of the games (Like animal parade) so they're good money makers. Another is to mine. you can get good things by mining- Or if your playing Grand bazaar or tale of two towns- jumping in the rivers can sometimes yield some really good expensive items (In grand bazaar I would find gold pieces worth 8000 coins each!!!)

the other thing is again to treat your animals well- the more they love you the better the stuff they give you. A well treated animal gives higher priced items.

Also foraging- you can always find random things everywhere that you can collect and sell-

Cooking too- cooked dishes sell for more as a whole piece than just one item from the dish- again though you'll have to check out a website for more detail. (I can find you one for the game you're playing if you need me too)

And fishing- Fishing is also a good way to make money- some fish are worth more than others of course- but I have fun doing it. so it doesnt bother me.

Thanks for the tips. I just unlocked the friends multi-player farm. If you want to be friends, so we can share crops... message me.

Back