Has anyone ever turned down a video game marriage proposal?

CM30

Gaming Latest Admin and Gaming Reinvented Owner
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
I know, it's not very romantic. But I see all these videos of kids proposing to each other with custom levels in games like Super Mario Maker. Or hacks of titles like New Super Mario Bros and Super Mario World.

And it makes me wonder... has anyone ever said no to one of these? Cause I've seen a few go wrong in real life (there are whole articles about marriage proposals that got rejected in public places), and I'm wondering whether there's a video game equivalent.

Has anyone ever said no, because they thought the level design of the proposal was crap? How about someone who simply doesn't like video games very much?

Are there any failed video game marriage proposals you know of?

I've only seen where they say yes, but only because no one is going to willing upload their failed marriage proposal. The only time you see a video of that is when someone who doesn't know the couple uploads it.

I'd probably propose privately if I was going to propose to someone. That way, if the other person rejected your proposal, you and the other person would not be in the middle of an embarrassing situation.

Almost every time I propose in The Sims, I get rejected. Bella plays hard to get, but sometimes she says yes and it makes my day.

Back