Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Awards
Credits
Steal Penalty
You're Rich Money Bags Award
Profile Music
Had my first attack in well over a year last night, still reeling from it but happened at a good time as I managed to take my pill and dive into bed to ride it out without things getting messy. Left me feeling extremely meh most of today, didn't make working any easier.

I know that feeling too and it's just to concentrate on anything during those times.
I always keep some tablets with me....and when it started with a dull headache, I would usually have one...but sometimes, it doesn't really do much.

Hope the migraine go away faster. It's very annoying to have one.

I'm glad you're over it now. Is there anything that your doctor can do to get rid of the migraines or diminish them at least?

I'm glad you're over it now. Is there anything that your doctor can do to get rid of the migraines or diminish them at least?

This was my first one in well over a year. So its really not at a point that a dr can do much. She did give me some pills to take on the onset of it but at that time I'm still pretty much guarantee to be bedridden.

Plus I really think its stress related as I was having a bit of a panic attack that night of why I wasn't seeing any jobs for me in my area.

The jobs will come. I know it's frustrating but it will be okay. Also, don't be hard on yourself. The right job for you will come along. I know it will.

The jobs will come. I know it's frustrating but it will be okay. Also, don't be hard on yourself. The right job for you will come along. I know it will.

I'm aware that it takes time (a whole year though?!) but with my mom no longer with me and my dad in a state he could kick the bucket any day I be out on my own for finical support, granted I do have a nice nest egg that I am sitting on, I just can't ignore the fact I am not getting what I am due at this point of life.

Back