Have you ever cry watching anime

despite all the sad anime I've seen, I've yet to shed bro tears.

I cried a few times while I watched Clannad. Even though I'm typically not the person to cry, Clannad somehow made me. If I think about it now, Clannad is actually really sad if you pay close attention to what is happening and how the development of characters in the story is evident. 

It happens literally all the time when I'm watching anime... I can't even begin to count all the times it's happened, but surely it did happen while watching some of my favorites:
Kanon 2006, Clannad, Ergo Proxy, Toradora!, Elfen Lied ...

There are lots of more anime that i started crying to, but I don't quite remember the name of every single one. Clannad/Kanon is a bit generic as far as the storyline goes, and it seems Key's works all follow the same linear path, but honestly... It's awesome, it's going to make you cry like hell, and it will be glorious. 

When I first started Watching Anime and reading Manga, I cried ALLLLLL the time! Then I ended up getting used to sad things happening, and cried less and less......although if I get really involved into an Anime, I'll still cry!

I have cried during many. I don't even think I can remember them all, but I will list a few. Little Busters, Angel Beats, Noragami, Natsume Yuujinchou, Death Note, Black Cat, Now and Then Here and There, Guilty Crown, Sword Art Online, Kokoro Connect, Kotoura-san (Just the first episode, the rest wasn't very good in my opinion.), Mawaru Penguindrum, Original Evangelion series, Sakurasou, Gosick, and possibly others. But I like to cry about anime, so it isn't like I'm trying to hold myself back. I guess I cry a lot though, haha. If anyone is curious why I cried about a certain series feel free to ask!

Oh yes. I've cried during a couple. Fullmetal Alchemist is one. My husband cried watching Code Geass. If an anime can make me cry, I know it's a good anime. Same with video games. (Unless I'm crying because it's so bad.)

Cry, no. Tears, yes. Tears of laughter from more than one episode of Naruto. Man, as much action as Naruto had, it sure had its light moments and they were quite funny.

I cry watching Disney movies. :I I'll cry to anything that has a heartfelt moment. I cried to Sailor Moon when I was like 5! I distinctly remember crying to Death Note... I don't remember what point though. I've cried plenty of times to D. Gray-Man. Seriously, if you tell me to watch an anime that's impossible to cry to, I'll manage to do it somehow.

Yes.  I cried during Robot Carnival.  There were a couple entries in that film that just made me tear up a little:  Presence and Cloud.  All in all, Robot Carnival is one of my favorite anime's ever.  Also, Matriculated, the last story in the Animatrix.  This was done by the amazing Peter chung, of Aeon Flux fame.   Then end, I will not spoil.  But for me, It left me feelings very sad.  It's hard to watch it a second time.

I'm curious about the other titles mentioned above, and will check them out as well.

Same as an above poster I've not cried or sobbed during anime or manga but I have shed tears. A couple. It' usually during big inspirational turning points of an anime or something like that. Like the last couple of episodes of TTGL when the opening music begins to play during that fight. It was just an "Aww yes!" kind of moment and got me emotional. I think I also shed a couple of tears when (spoiler) ................................. Ed sacrifices his ability to use alchemy in order to get Al back from Truth in Brotherhood. I didn't even know that was possible or how the series was going to end, in the first adaptation there were some self sacrifices and Al sacrifices his soul to give Ed his arm back in order to defeat Father, face Truth, and then bring his brother back without sacrificing himself. In the end they did split up and head east/west but they weren't in different planes of existence.

Full Moon wo Sagashite (spelling) certainly made me tear up at a few points. When I first started the anime it was generally not the style of animes I normally enjoy, but it really grew on me and subsequently led to a few emotional responses during certain themes.

Outside of that though, I tend to be a sucker for scenes where a sacrifice of sorts is involved. Gundam Seed had a few tear jerking moments.

I've come close to crying for a couple of animes. I found a few sad, weepy scenes in Elfen Lied and Bleach. I haven't really cried while watching an anime though. I think that's about to change as I'm currently watching Clannad (I'm only on the 4th episode) and I've heard it's got a reputation for making even the most jaded people weep. We'll see. ;)

Yes, I did cry. I was watching One Piece and there was this episode from Tony Tonny Copper's arc where the doctor Hiluluk died and Chopper was waving a cherry flag and crying - and as he was crying, I was crying. Touchy episode, One Piece has this gift. It's funny and actiony but it gets serious at times.

I don't usually break down into full on tears, but yes there have been a few occassions when I have. Like when I first watched Grave of the Fireflies, my husband came in towards the end and I was just incoherent, and couldn't explain to him what was wrong. It was just all '*sobs*the ashes!*sobs*and the rattling box!*sobbing intensifies*and that army guy ate it!'

I've definitely cried on a few animes. None come to mind (probably because all recent anime seem a bit more action based). The other week though I definitely almost cried watching No Game No Life when at the end of the episode it only showed pictures of Shiro and she woke up crying about her brother. 

I usually end up feeling depressed as opposed to crying. The only anime that really moved me was Haibane Renmei. I hate to admit it, but CLANNAD brought a few tears out me as well.

I cried while watching....clannad,one piece,bleach,naruto...I can go on and on ;) 

I've cried for a lot of anime though they were for the most part light tears. I've never sobbed. Not yet as far as I know. Doesn't help  some how pick all the shows with a bunch of characters dying, especially ones that I like. 

Back