Have you ever got your name into the credits of any video game? If so what was is for?

Tiger21820

Master of Fire & Ice!
Staff member
Administrator
Manager
Lottery Manager
Awards
Credits
I actually "beta" tested the GBA version of Madagascar and was credited for it.

Have you ever made it into the credits of a video game? If so, what game was it, and what was it for? (No, hacking your name into credits does NOT count!)

Post no. 456!

Last edited by a moderator:
$10 says this thread was made just for you to say "hey I was a beta tester for this one game nobody cared about I can power a small city with my e-peen"

I actually "beta" tested the GBA version of Madagascar and was credited for it.

Have you ever made it into the credits of a video game? If so, what game was it, and what was it for? (No, hacking your name into credits does NOT count!)

Post no. 456!

I played the DS version of the game, it was the same as the GBA version.

$10 says this thread was made just for you to say "hey I was a beta tester for this one game nobody cared about I can power a small city with my e-peen"

$10.00 says that nobody cares about this post. ^

I haven't put my username into the credits before, but maybe I'll try it for fun someday.

$10.00 says that nobody cares about this post. ^

I haven't put my username into the credits before, but maybe I'll try it for fun someday.

Clearly you cared enough to respond.

At the end of Earthbound, after you beat the game. :grin: That counts right?

LOL.

I actually single-handedly designed Pokemon Gold and Silver. By myself. Sold em to the Game Freak devs for a pack of smokes. My name's in the credits somewhere, I'm sure.

I actually single-handedly designed Pokemon Gold and Silver. By myself. Sold em to the Game Freak devs for a pack of smokes. My name's in the credits somewhere, I'm sure.

You are an important part of Pokemon history and my childhood. Give me an autograph.

You are an important part of Pokemon history and my childhood. Give me an autograph.

Oh yeah, sure thing.

x.Zamurick

There.

Back