Have you ever played games on Pogo.com

Shortie

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Username Style
Pogo.com has been around for many years now and it is run by EA Games. They offer the ability for you to play free games or you can jump on their subscription service which is Club Pogo for either a monthly or yearly fee.

I started using Pogo back in 2003 when it was fairly new and they had so many games available on the platform then that I used to love from the 9-ball pool to bowling and so much more. Over the years though they have gotten rid of so many games that I used to play and on my last checking, had even got rid of the 9-ball pool I used to enjoy. This has meant that even though there are still some games on there I enjoy, it isn't enough now to warrant me paying for Club Pogo like I used to which is a shame.

Have you ever played games on Pogo.com? Have you ever been part of their Club Pogo subscription service?

For the amount of time I've been online I've never gone there myself and it was rare for me to use the internet for fun as I had limited data back in the day.

Nope, it's never been my kind of thing at all, otherwise I would have given it a go.

I played Pogo.com games many years ago. Pogo had a chatroom in games. I think I like Pogo.com in the past because it had chatrooms for talking to people.

The games were okay.

I played Pogo.com games many years ago. Pogo had a chatroom in games. I think I like Pogo.com in the past because it had chatrooms for talking to people.

The games were okay.
Did you ever experience toxic gamer from those chatrooms?

The games are free to play but if you want ad-free, you need to pay the Club Membership. We have been using Pogo for a very long time. Many years ago we had played a lot more so we paid for the Membership. Since we don’t play that often, we save our money.
Do you get the Membership? What games do you like? Word Whomp is one of our favorites.

I forgot about Pogo! I played games there a long time ago but haven't checked it out in a while. I'll have to go back and see what's there again.

I wonder if I still have my login.

About how many games do they offer these days?

Back