Have you ever played Getting Over It with Bennett Foddy?

Shortie

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Username Style
Getting Over It with Bennett Foddy is a game I have never personally played myself but I have seen many people playing it either on YouTube videos or on a stream. I will admit that watching others play it and seeing how frustrated they get is quite funny as it does seem like a very difficult game to complete.

Some people have managed to complete it and others have just given up after a while due to getting frustrated.

Have you ever played Getting Over It with Bennett Foddy? Have you managed to complete it?

Getting Over It with Bennett Foddy is a game I have never personally played myself but I have seen many people playing it either on YouTube videos or on a stream. I will admit that watching others play it and seeing how frustrated they get is quite funny as it does seem like a very difficult game to complete.

Some people have managed to complete it and others have just given up after a while due to getting frustrated.

Have you ever played Getting Over It with Bennett Foddy? Have you managed to complete it?
I like the idea because it is really clever, and even made it as a Rivals of Aether workshop character. But the idea of using that technique to move around for the whole game just adds to the goofiness that someone actually likes weird stuff like this. It's original but no I haven't played it.

Back