Have you played Let's Sing?

Shortie

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Username Style
Let's Sing is a singing game that is on Xbox, PlayStation, and also Nintendo Switch. I picked this up for my kids for Christmas on the Nintendo Switch and they absolutely love it and have a ton of fun on it!

I hadn't heard of this game until I was looking for a newer game for them over Just Dance for a Christmas Eve present and it was then I found this game but it seems it has been out for a while.

Is that part of the classic series that never lets go of past consoles like the Wii by Ubisoft? Of course I never played it. I'm not in their target demographic. Lonely and needing things to think about instead of having my console be a karaoke machine.

I haven't but my brother have played it. According to him, it's fun.

Let's Sing is a singing game that is on Xbox, PlayStation, and also Nintendo Switch. I picked this up for my kids for Christmas on the Nintendo Switch and they absolutely love it and have a ton of fun on it!

I hadn't heard of this game until I was looking for a newer game for them over Just Dance for a Christmas Eve present and it was then I found this game but it seems it has been out for a while.

Let's sing is a game that you can play to cure boredom. I have played it in the past and I so much enjoy playing it.

Back