Having a few code problems, advice please.

Petal

Petal
Awards
Credits
I have added people, and they have said they have added me, but they are not showing on mine as registered. I am not sure why or what to do. I have checked all codes, and they are right, but I cannot get them to show as registered. Most have registered, but some have not.
Can anyone advise me on what to do , or where I am going wrong please.

Saffron.

So you're absolutely certain the people have added you back? If so, it might just take some time for them to register... how long has it been since you first registered them? If it's a day, then just wait a bit... if it's more than a week, then something doesn't seem right.

If what Dannny man said is right,and it WAS a week,I'd reccomend calling or contacting Nintendo. My Friend Requests usually let me know they're registered right when I add them.

Are you sure the 3DS is online and the wifi option is on? If you've never connected to the internet, then I assume it'll never verify whether anyone's added your friend code or what not... Maybe go online in a game like Mario Kart, quit back to home and open up the friends list again.

3DS is definitely online, and some have slowly added. I get a message saying Hi I have added you, but it is taking a few days before they appear as registered. But it slowly happening. Thanks.

It is take some time to add people after registrations so you have to wait some time. It is also necessary that you make sure that all people add you properly or not.

Back