Helllooo Nintendo....fans!

Awards
Credits
This is my first time being in forums like this. In fact, this is my very first forum I've been on ever. My username is PrincessTinyKong19, and I hope to have good conversations in the future....without getting kicked out...of the...forum. As you all can see, my favorite Donkey Kong character is Tiny Kong. I think she's awesome, so if you don't like it, then....don't like it. So, i don't know what else to say about myself, but I love to strike up conversations....sometimes.

-SCANNING- -COMPLETE- Hello :) Nice to meet you :) I'm Omega, and I'm sure you're gonna like it here :) Everyone's nice, and as long as you stick to the rules and stay on topic, I'm sure you're not gonna get kicked. Also, I like having conversations too, so if you wanna talk, just PM me :) I hope you'll like it here!

Yup, what Omega said! Thanks for joining and I'm sure you'll have fun!

Feel free to tell us what some of your favourite games are, or what consoles you like, so we can get an even better idea of what kind of things you like! And of course, don't be shy and find a few topics to post around in and stuff.

Welcome to the forums. You will meet some very colorful characters here on this site. We're all friendly (mostly). Have fun.

Welcome! I never heard of Tiny Kong until today, haha. And like Porkman said, we are mostly a friendly bunch (excluding Porkman. He's mean. Just kidding)

Hello people! Nice to meet you all!

Hi and Welcome! ^_^ just to start things right and before some other random user tell you, please make your own welcome topic and say hi to everyone. That way nobody have to complain about bumping old topics. Me I don't really care, as long as you say "Hi" ^_^

(reading data) hi there, i'm Steven! i like exclemat!on po!nts! but anyway ewelcome to the commun!ty! i hope you are N-joying this s!te!!

if you want to add me, look for my green envelopes topic in friend codes!

Back