Hello :D

PsychGirl

Awards
Credits
Hi guys I am new to this forum. I got my 3DS last week and have fallen in love with it. I take it everywhere I go and am always playing it. I currently have paper mario, the mario and donkey kong minis game. I will be getting mario kart 7 and animal crossing soon too :)

Welcome and LOL @ Tiny Tina icon. Very nice! We are almost all very excited for Animal Crossing: New Leaf, so you should find it very easy to make many friends to visit your town and this forum has a large dosage of Mario Kart 7 players as well (myself excluded).

Hey, there. The 3DS is pretty addicting if you have the right games. Anyhow, Welcome to our community! If you have any questions feel free to ask. Enjoy the site, keep your hands and feet in the ride at all times.

Hey, there. The 3DS is pretty addicting if you have the right games. Anyhow, Welcome to our community! If you have any questions feel free to ask. Enjoy the site, keep your hands and feet in the ride at all times.

Yeah, this forum can be a pretty BUMPy ride. (Bad forum joke, I know, but I couldn't resist). *prepares for Porkman to give him 'the look'.... aka .____.

Back