Hello Everyone

DarkKirby14

Gamer Who Should Be Around More
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
User Title Change
hello everyone, DarkKirby14 here. I found this place because I was directed to it via Twitter. I am a 27-year-old aspiring YouTuber with High Functioning Autism. My gaming started around the age of 5 playing my Aunt's Sega Genesis. The first console I ever actually was a Nintendo 64 that I got for my birthday. I have played all sorts of consoles in my life. I don't ever consider myself favorable to any console, as each big company seems to have a series I really like. I.E. Sony having Sly Cooper, Nintendo having Kirby, and Microsoft has the upcoming Sea of Thieves which has really piqued my interest. My favorite series is Kirby. I am looking for other places to discuss games as well, and am always ready to jump into a discussion. I also have some other channel that aren't Let's Plays, but I'll get into those another time. I'm looking forward to showing the videos I have as well as discussing gaming with the people here

Holy crap you came here through a twitter errrr I mean of course you came here through twitter ^^;

Anyways, welcome to the forum! Enjoy your time here.

Back