Hello! Femiya here.

Femiya

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Mature Board Viewing
Femiya here!
"F" is my favourite letter. "emiya" is from the character of FSN, so "Femiya" here!

I play on different platforms except Xbox
I am an ACG fan too, with more than 15 years experience. (Not Otaku now)
I come here because a friend recommended here.
Though English isn't my native language, I wish I would have a happy time here.

You can ask me anything if you want, I would answer if I can.

Hello! Welcome to GL! :)

Hello and welcome!

Femiya here!
"F" is my favourite letter. "emiya" is from the character of FSN, so "Femiya" here!

I play on different platforms except Xbox
I am an ACG fan too, with more than 15 years experience. (Not Otaku now)
I come here because a friend recommended here.
Though English isn't my native language, I wish I would have a happy time here.

You can ask me anything if you want, I would answer if I can.
Welcome to the forum! What is your native language? Where are you from? What do you like most about it? :)

Welcome to the forum! What is your native language? Where are you from? What do you like most about it? :)
Native language? Chinese.
My favourite is FSN if you mean the game. If you mean the ACT I think it's monster hunter series (I played it more then ten (maybe more) years). Gundam is also the coolest thing over the world, yes!
The voice actor I like most is Miki shin-ichiro.
There would be too many things if I want to say :rofl:

Yes, but not at very good at that.
Listen? Yes.
Nice! that means you can play all those Japanese only jrpgs. I would love to be able to do that alas I cannot read/speak Japanese lol

Last edited:
Nice! that means you can play all those Japanese only jrpgs. I would love to be able to do that alas I cannot read/speak Japanese lol
If I was a kid, I could do that, now can't. Sad.
Working makes me too tired. I don't want to read so much Japanese after working because it's not easy for me.
But anime can be acceptable.

If I was a kid, I could do that, now can't. Sad.
Working makes me too tired. I don't want to read so much Japanese after working because it's not easy for me.

How different is Japanese kanji to Chinese alphabet/lettering/characters ?

Much more difference than other language's native users image.
Such as "汤" only means soup in Chinese but “湯” means hot-spring or hot-water or soup in Japanese. However, "湯" and "汤" used to be the same one in ancient China.

Chinese alphabet/lettering is something like phonetic transcription. In Japanese, Kana has the same function.

Last edited:
Reactions: cm2
Tried google translate just now. "Boob" is "Opai" in Japanese but "Bubu" in Chinese lol sounded almost the same in Chinese.

Tried google translate just now. "Boob" is "Opai" in Japanese but "Bubu" in Chinese lol sounded almost the same in Chinese.
Yes! Japanese has their own Japlish which means using kana to mark English pronunciation so there is that word. It's also why most Japanese people's English pronunciation sounds wired because they are actually still speaking Japanese.
But it rarely rarely happens in Chinese. In Chinese it's "xiong bu" ^^;

• Haha
Reactions: cm2
Back