Hello! Femiya here.

How different is Japanese kanji to Chinese alphabet/lettering/characters ?
Tried google translate just now. "Boob" is "Opai" in Japanese but "Bubu" in Chinese lol sounded almost the same in Chinese.
I edited my answers. I lost some words at the first time.
Still no good at English talking. Forgive me.

Reactions: cm2
I edited my answers. I lost some words at the first time.
Still no good at English talking. Forgive me.
You are doing good! :) there's nothing needing forgiveness lol.

Thanks!
And I wonder that can I share some video link from bilibili instead of youtube.
D_S is "in Xenoblade chronicles 3 eunie's voice" lol
da Boss Demon_Skeith Demon_Skeith it's up to him. though, I think it's alright. As long as it's not piracy stuff, should be fine.

Native language? Chinese.
My favourite is FSN if you mean the game. If you mean the ACT I think it's monster hunter series (I played it more then ten (maybe more) years). Gundam is also the coolest thing over the world, yes!
The voice actor I like most is Miki shin-ichiro.
There would be too many things if I want to say :rofl:
Thank you for your answers! I loved reading up more on Chinese as well as Japanese language. Would love to hear more when you have time :)

Thank you for your answers! I loved reading up more on Chinese as well as Japanese language. Would love to hear more when you have time :)
You can read some on #18 an #20 in this post. And if you have other questions, ask me and I would answer if I know.

How did you learn English? Is it one of the easier or harder languages for you to learn?
I learned English from school.
I think the hardest thing is vocabulary and writing. I can figure out the long sentence even in Yes, Prime Minister but I can't write those at all. The number of the words, phrases I know is sooooooooooo small.
And my accent is very strange. Though I can say English normally, I always use the Japanese accent...which sounds funny :rofl:

For me, English maybe more easier. 'a-z' 26 letters can be found everywhere so people don't have to remember them deliberately which means all I need is using them to spell a word in right order. But kana in Japanese or Chinese characters? Haha. It's impossible for you to remember without time or patience. And After remembering the characters which may be difficult (or easy), then choose the right characters to make a right word, and the words with same pronounce are so many that it's necessary to figure them all out.
I'm a native-Chinese user so I can't make a comment on the difficulty about learning Chinese languages but I have to say those poems and articles written in ancient Chinese are very very beautiful but can't be appreciated by everyone because of the difficulty of understanding.

Last edited:
Back