Hello. I'm me.

killerkirby247

Awards
Credits
Hello. This is killerkirby247. Well, I'm killerkirby247. (Just call me kk or Alex though)
So, yeah. I found this off cheatmaster30's sig on onm, and it sounded cool. I'm a bit of a n00b though, so if I make some mistakes, don't judge
tongue.gif

biggrin.gif

Don't worry, KillerKirby, mistakes are how people learn! No judging will be seen here! EVER! *dances*

Also, hello and welcome. And the name KK or Alex seem good to me as well!

Heh, no worries! Also, you managed to bust out three of our super special awesome Shy Guy smilies in one post, good job!

"Judge not lest ye be judged", as is said.

Anyway, welcome to the forums. *Insert generic smiley here* It's always nice to see a new member post as oppose to those who join and then do nothing with their accounts.
Then again, I've only been here for about a week so I shouldn't try and sound as though I've been an active member for a while.

Welcome to the forums.

I'm a bit of a n00b though

*grabs small cage* You know what we do to n00bs?
angry.gif
*strips off KK's cloths, pushes him into the cage & locks the door* We strip their cloths off, put them into the small cage and lower them into the PiT.MWAHAHAHAHA!!

jk Welcome to the community.

Hey K.K. you get a welcome from me as well. I hope you enjoy your stay here in this awesome community. See you around!

n-n heyllo alex and welcome to best nintendo3dscommunity. if there any question ask around if there random moment post them we dont care okay maybe we do lol. have fun -dashes-

I'm a bit of a n00b though

*grabs small cage* You know what we do to n00bs?
angry.gif
*strips off KK's cloths, pushes him into the cage & locks the door* We strip their cloths off, put them into the small cage and lower them into the PiT.MWAHAHAHAHA!!

jk Welcome to the community.

That is actually quite true.. *cuts back to very poorly faked scene*
*gets clothes stripped off, and thrown into cage with door locked, and lowered into the pit*
Hmm... this is pretty nice... a bit like an elevator (lift), but you can see outside... I'm going to like thi-- er.. um I mean um.. er..... noooooo. Not into the pit! IT BURRRRRRRRRRRRRRNS.... well actually it's not really that hot.... infact, if I must say so, it's quite nice. I think that fan at the bottom is rather refre-- um... I mean.. um... er ... oh ... noes.... that fan is going to chop me up into little pieces.... help me!!!!

Also, *reads topic title*... you're you? Wait... are you sure you're you? Well that's funny, because I'm me.. and NintenDan is himself. And he's also NintenDan.
Isn't it funny that I'm me, and at the same time, the person who is me, I am? My word, what a small world!
tongue.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, and welcome to the community, KK!
biggrin.gif
Cheatmaster30's name here is Nin3DS, but we call him Nin for short.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, forgot my password on here
tongue.gif
Oh well, that is what I get I guess. And also, *Breaks cage open and steals clothes back* Ha! Thats what you get for misjudging the great KK AKA ALEX!!!!!!!
Mwahahahaha.
tongue.gif

smile.gif

biggrin.gif

yibulletbill.gif

Back